Obama Tells SF Chronicle He Will Bankrupt Coal Industry

http://media.newsbusters.org/stories/hidden-audio-obama-tells-sf-chronicle-he-will-bankrupt-coal-industry.html?q=blogs/p-j-gladnick/2008/11/02/hidden-audio-obama-tells-sf-chronicle-he-will-bankrupt-coal-industry

Whats wrong with it if he does?

This is just the beginning of what he is going to do to us all.

Bob, you are truly a selfish person, you should be ashamed.

“So if somebody wants to build a coal-powered plant, they can; it’s just that it will bankrupt them because they’re going to be charged a huge sum for all that greenhouse gas that’s being emitted.”

Excellent!!

Kenneth, you’re probably one of those guys that says global warming is a hoax huh?

No way, I know it is getting warmer, it has been since the Ice Age. But all of this crap about us making it worse is nothing but a scam. I bet you’re one of those guy’s that falls for it, hunh?

Yeah, I thought so. You probably wear a tin foil hat too huh?

A big purple one with lights.

Way to screw your union brothers Bob.:frowning:

Your hat idiot, not that thingy you stick up your butt. Sheese! :stuck_out_tongue:

You mean like the grand wizards wear?

Gerry

Now Gerry, I though we ended the religious thread. :mrgreen:

If all of you atheist are trying to get in your Last Licks, I dropped my britches and I am holding my ankles! :stuck_out_tongue:

Mike if my Union Brothers were making VCR’s I would wonder why?

Mike if my Union Brothers were working at a plant making giant SUV’s I would not be surprised to hear they were being laid off.

If we are ever to get out of the stone age of dirty , filthy ,polluting ,non-renewable energy sources, why would I encourage continued use of mining it.

I thought the coal days were over long ago, but then I found out about lobbiests and Big Business.

Obama will lead us into the future and not cling to the past as many Republicans tend to do.

Mr. Elliot,

57% of the nations electricity comes from coal.

We have abundant (hundreds of years worth) on U.S. soil

It is ludicrous to pretend we can eliminate our need for coal.

You can’t build enough windmills and solar to replace it.

Do the math.

I am well aware of those facts Mr Larson.

The same argument was used that the Horse was used for 100% of our transportation needs.

Good thing your not running.

You are not thinking.

Actully I am thinking, and most people have a propensity to hate change, because thinking hurts and repetition is easy to fathom.

The light from the future is bright and hurts.

Go back to sleep.

A position you’re no doubt used to :twisted:

Gerry