Onsite Commercial Building Inspection Training Boulder Colorado July 29-August 2

Excellent news!

When are you going to advertise it?

I will send you an email.

Dale, keep me posted also. Grand Canyon is in sight for next year. You might get some company. LOL:):wink:

It would be nice to meet you face to face Marcel :smiley:

Thanks Will.

We are planning the trip for next year. I have a time share and most likely use it in Sedona.
I would go from there. For sure take the time to go see Dale. :slight_smile:

The Grand Canyon is an awesome place everyone should visit at least once in their lifetime.

http://i1192.photobucket.com/albums/aa330/LinasDapkus/West%20Coast%20Vacation/PanoramicfromLipanPoint_zps5c672901.jpg

That is what I hear.
Will most likely use a 7 day time share in Sedona, and 3 days up in Williams, with the train or bus tours.

Any advice on the tours Linas?:slight_smile:

I didn’t take the tours. We took the shuttle buses to the different points of the South Rim of the Grand Canyon but didn’t go down into the Canyon. Dave Anderson mentioned that he took a mule tour down into the Canyon. I think if you do that, you will need to wear Depends and drink heavily.:wink:
We didn’t get to Sedona, but I hear it’s beautiful.
We went to Vegas and San Diego before visiting the Grand Canyon and Hoover Dam on the way back to Vegas.

Thanks Linas. :slight_smile:

Marcel, Vie and I took a plane last year from vegas out to the rim and landed on a small air strip then took the bus to several overlooks and the plane picked us up and flew back to Vegas great way to see the canyon.

I agree.

The wife and I spent a whole day on the South Rim last February.