Open duct over HRV fresh air supply to furnace

This is the diagram for that method, provided in the manual Marcel posted. I highly recommend reading through the installation manuals for the common equipment you run into. Most of the manuals between different manufacturers have the same requirements, so once you read a few, you will have an idea of the basic install practices for most models (although you should always check the specific manual if something doesn’t look right).

Quick question. At least one out of 3 times that I log into ManualsLib.com, it sends me to a scam saying that my computer is compromised and that I have to call Microsoft so that essentially they can relieve me of the burden of having money. Does anyone else experience this on their site?

Having money is no burden for me so I’m not clicking that link…

1 Like

I have never tried to sign in and don’t have any type of account with them. I typically Google search the model and model number and look for a .pdf of the manual. I will use ManualsLib usually as a last resort if I can’t find a pdf, mostly because their format is a pain. When I do have to use them, I just open the link in the Google search results and the manual is right there, no need to sign in. Sometimes though it seams to be a blank page and there is no manual there.

Here is the pdf for the manual Marcel posted…

1 Like