Does anyone have any experience with poweredbylucent software and insurance? For a $150 per month you get software and both liability and e&o insurance.
No, but a quick look and it shows me a high deductible:
Protect Yourself from Liabilities & Lawsuits with Powered by Lucent
When you partner with Lucent, not only do you have access to a software that makes your job easier, but you’ll be protected from potential liabilities and lawsuits with General & Professional Liability Insurance.
- Each Occurrence $1,000,000
- Aggregate $2,000,000 (General Liability)
- Errors & Omissions $1,000,000
- $2,500 each claim per claim
- $7,500 aggregate per claim (E & O)