Q&A for Online 2020 Pro Inspectors Convention on October 15-16, 2020

See commonly asked questions and answers below.

Q. How do register for the online workshops?
A. Visit www.nachi.org/convention and hit the “Pre-Register for Workshops” button on the education page.

Q. How do I access the workshops I registered for?
A. After you register for a session, you will receive a confirmation email from Zoom with access instructions. Note: you can search the word “Zoom” in your email. Please check your spam.

Q. How can I see if my state has approved a workshop?
A. Visit the education page of the convention website. Then click on the title to see state approvals.

Q. Will workshop sessions be recorded?
A. Yes, sessions will be recorded. In order to receive CE credit, you must be present for the entire duration of the class.

Q. Can I attend more than one workshop at once?
A. Yes, but only if you are not wanting to receive CE credit. If you looking to receive CE credit, you can only pick one workshop per time slot and must be present during the entire presentation.

Q. How do I receive CE credit?
A. If your state has approved the workshop you’ve attended, confirm that your state license has been added to your InterNACHI account. https://www.nachi.org/state-licenses.htm You must be present for the entire duration of the workshop to receive credit. Credits will be submitted within 7-10 business days after the convention.

Q. How do I register for virtual vendor visits?
A. Visit www.nachi.org/convention and click on the exhibitor button on the navigation bar.

Q. How do I register for the raffle?
A. Register here and click on the exhibitor button on the navigation bar. You will be able to see the list of prizes being given away along with the date they are being given away. There is a register button above the prizes.

Please note that the free & online 2020 Pro Inspectors Convention is in Eastern Daylight time. The first day begins at 9:30 a.m. EDT.

Watch the attached video for details on navigating the convention site.