Radon: charge more for canisters or for CRM?

Thanks Matt. I don’t recall but didn’t you say in another thread that you know some people who jist do radon and nothing else?

I don’t know any radon only people other than mitigation system installers that do testing. Some sewer scope companies in my area have started doing radon testing so they area a two-service company.

I see. Do you know if the sewer scope only companies are ran by plumbers?

Toilets don’t have P-traps!!

3 Likes

Thanks Jeff.

Scope companies here in Oregon don’t have to be plumbers but aren’t allowed to do anything but scope. Some do toilet-pulls when they can’t find a cleanout. I have always suspected they are supposed to be plumbers to do that but am not sure.

1 Like

I see. Thanks Matt. Out of all ancillary services, sewer scopes, mold testing, and infrared seem to be the most profitable from what I’ve read. Where can I find out if Utah requires plumbers to pull a toilet or not?

Based on your reply to my post, (at a minimum you should have questioned my statement), you definitely need a plumber to do these for you!!

I thought toilets had a p trap because it looks like they do on the side.

You just reinforced my statement!

GOOGLE it!

Where do you see a P-trap??

I was thinking the p shaped pipe inside.

It’s not a ‘P’.

Hint: It’s the ONLY location in a home (that I am aware of) that this type of trap is ever allowed!

YOU NEED TO KNOW THIS!!

Ok. I’m not to the plumbing course yet but I’m sure I’ll learn all about it when I get there.

Why wait? I gave you all you need to know to research this issue in less than five minutes.
This is why I and others know you to be FOS with all your posts.

1 Like

Ok I will.

Yes, you will.

These are the standards you follow:
AARST Standards

C Green Environmental LLC | Fulton, NY