Random Photos - What have you shot lately (non-inspection)

The four puppies we will be finding new homes for in the next week or so. We started with six but two were claimed by friends and family. If anyone in MN needs a puppy, let me know! Or if you aren’t from around these parts but want to take a drive, lol.

10 Likes

Our lilacs are one group of 5 that we planted 8 years ago:

6 Likes

Just a couple of the flowers we have in the front of the house.

8 Likes

Came across this tether car at a “pick” my wife and I did last week. I love the old toys.

8 Likes

From overseas

5 Likes

Apple blossoms.

7 Likes

Korean Lilacs

5 Likes

Did you “pick” it up? What were they asking?

This was one where the sellers wouldn’t offer any prices. They wanted us to make offers. I offered $100 for it and they turned it down. We didn’t get much at this pick actually. Some people have watched too much American Pickers and believe the prices on that show are realistic. I’m here to tell you they are not, lol.

5 Likes

They are now 30’ tall in 8 years

5 Likes

Even though those shows are fun to watch, they are all stage with exaggerated prices in the real world. Gives a false sense that many items are worth much more than they really are which is why many either pay too much, or they sit on the vendors’ shelves.

$100 was a fair offer. Not as vintage as it “looks” though.

2 Likes

It looks like a 1970s something cox engine?

2 Likes

I went to a storage auction with a friend of mine right after “Storage Wars” became popular. The regulars at the auction were livid with all the newbies jacking up the bids on units full of what I thought was garbage. LOL.

3 Likes

I love my Roly Poly Cow
He walks around and moos

3 Likes

1 Like

I was aging it as late 50’s but I didn’t do any research on it after not being able to get it.

1 Like

Yep, everyone thought they could make money by buying storage sheds and reselling the contents. People don’t realize how much work is involved in doing that. The show makes it look glamorous, lol. We’ve bought a few storage sheds and it is anything but glamorous, or easy.

2 Likes

My beautiful niece 4 years ago:

6 Likes

Just a beautiful afternoon on the deck. :sunglasses:

deck

10 Likes

Beautiful view Thomas!

2 Likes