Random Photos - What have you shot lately (non-inspection)

The picture didn’t post the clarity that shows on the the iPad. The peak just right of the tree in the center of the pic is Brasstown Bald Mountain. The highest peak in Georgia. Sometimes I take the view for granted, then realize, it is really something special to see everyday just stepping outside. :wink:

4 Likes

My grand- daughter’s race car on a cup she gave me:

4 Likes

A little closer view of Brasstown Bald and the observation tower.
BTB

https://www.fs.usda.gov/wps/portal/fsinternet/cs/recarea?ss=110803&navtype=BROWSEBYSUBJECT&cid=FSE_003738&navid=110240000000000&pnavid=110000000000000&recid=10542&ttype=recarea&pname=Brasstown%20Bald%20Visitor%20Information%20Center

6 Likes

really nice!!!

My son just detailed my truck for an early Father’s Day present, took him many hours. I’m blessed.

10 Likes

A great grand-daughter

8 Likes

So after finding new homes for the six Border-Aussie puppies our female Aussie had, we kinda had “puppy fever” Lol. So we went out and found a new little female Aussie to add to our family (now 3 dogs).

11 Likes

She looks like a super hero with that mask! :grinning:

3 Likes

It’s hilarious. She always looks so serious, lol.

2 Likes

Water fight a few years ago;

I cheated with a bucket from above: :rofl:

7 Likes

8 Likes

6 Likes

From today’s inspection. Fun garage toy to have sitting around.

mg1
mg2

8 Likes

it would take me most of the day to get in and out of that Tom…

3 Likes

There was also a Datsun 280z that they somehow managed to wiggle into a barn loft. There was a slide door on that side of the barn that was about 3’ above grade and some wooden planks on the floor. It would be fun watching the owners getting it back out.

2 Likes

So that was you in that car!

6 Likes

Just a walk in VT

6 Likes

A little color from my front yard…

9 Likes

Took up kayaking last year as a way to relieve stress. It worked out well.

11 Likes

Went by here coming back from termite inspections

LionCountry1

LionCountry2

4 Likes