Random Photos - What have you shot lately (non-inspection)

Fresh water inlet meets Atlantic Ocean.

12 Likes

Seen this one on today’s inspection. :slight_smile:

15 Likes

“Picked” this earlier this week. Missing both goalies and there is supposed to be a timer and scorecard I believe. Still pretty cool display piece though.

6 Likes

I remember playing that one, even though hockey wasn’t very popular in the South.

2 Likes

Those were fun. My favorite when I was a kid

3 Likes

I might actually be able to score on that one since the goalies are gone…

4 Likes

7 Likes

Someone is doing a lot of band saw cutting to have that machine.

2 Likes

Nice. Last week I shot a revolver and a 9mm. I get mine Thursday S&W luger. Please don’t forget to post your after photo of the work done on it. :blush:

Brian ours too. My brother still have the original we had when we grew up. This was so much fun.

We bought a Green Monster. :slight_smile:

10 Likes

Inspection last week.
I guess I could have said the dependable transportation on the south side was inoperative.

8 Likes

7 Likes

Since I don’t have much to do, I thought I would replace these stairs, so I went to buy some material and got hit with sticker shock. LOL

Bought this at the local lumber yard down the street.

The 2x12x8 is in my shed, and the total is $148 not counting fasteners, stain, and labor.
Well, I sure would not want to rebuild. Damn good thing I can do that myself. LOL

5 Likes

aren’t You glad You didn’t have to build the whole deck ???

1 Like

No sh.t huh! I was thinking of replacing the PT deck with composit, and the railings, but that would be an insane price. Most likely $6-8K assuming the frame is still good.
I think I’ll sell the house first. Deck is 34 years old. I’ll let the next owner buy one. LOL

5 Likes

Last week I replaced my back fence. 54’ of 6’ privacy vinyl, material cost was almost $1500. Put my teenage son to work digging the post holes and I did the rest, so no real labor costs. Had I hired it out, it would have cost me $3500 for vinyl and $4500 for cedar. NUTS…

1 Like

Last fall my father-in-law was starting to have problems going up and down stairs so he asked me to build a ramp for the front of his home. We both figured it would be best to just plan ahead and make it an ADA ramp. It was cheaper to buy a semi-assembled aluminum ramp kit than it was to buy and built it with treated lumber.

2 Likes

A redemption center near me put up 80’ feet of vinyl, (8-sections) and he told me it cost him almost $8K installed. Ridiculous prices on every thing right now.
And my PC is dying a slow death right now. It never ends.

1 Like

No it doesn’t… So true.

1 Like