Random Photos - What have you shot lately (non-inspection)

I have a Dell PC for the business and got a really good deal on it buying direct. They have good sales all the time. Here’s a link from the latest email they sent me.

2 Likes

Our small town had the fireworks display tonight. Had a nearly front row seat and the end of our street.

12 Likes

Down in the everglades.

7 Likes

Just in case anybody needs a bath.

7 Likes

Do you see what I see?

Saw this fella on a job site today in Pawnee National Grasslands…

Prairie Rattler

10 Likes

Awesome pics and a reminder to keep our eyes open and be very wary. It’s Copperhead season here in NE Georgia and we have had a few inspectors bit in the past few years. Best to take a walking stick around the exterior and ground tap it every few yards.

2 Likes

10 Likes

Notice where I took the picture from?? Prairie Rattlers aren’t very big, but they pack a hell of a punch.

3 Likes

My grandmother planted these orange asiatic lilies 7 years ago for my wedding. If she were still with us, she would be so happy to see that I kept them alive to return every year since.

13 Likes

My 3 little boys were teaming up on my big boy tonight. LOL.

5 Likes

9 Likes

great picture…

2 Likes

I know pics are supposed to be from non-inspection, but I couldnt resist…
Clearwater, FL - 2Bd condo in a highrise, $800k

11 Likes

Good day at the office.

3 Likes

Saw some of the local boys hanging out down the street from my house while heading home this evening.

12 Likes

Out for a stroll with a couple of cute chicks. :wink:

7 Likes

Statue of Jimmy V on the campus of NC State In Raleigh. NC.

3 Likes

Coco, of Coco’s Corner; a Baja California (Mexico) legend of hospitality and generosity. I finally got to meet him a couple years ago. He lost his legs from complications of diabetes. The fellow in back, pouring beer in to my moto tank, is a creation of one of Coco’s helpers.

4 Likes

Concert with the wife and kids. Ball Arena, Denver, CO.

https://www.kool105.com/2021/12/03/kool-koncert-2022-styx-reospeedwagon/

11 Likes

Now this is what I am supost to be doing on nice sunny days as he says with a sigh knowing full well he has a report to build.
Too bad. So sad…

3 Likes