Random Photos - What have you shot lately (non-inspection)

Trick or Treat!!!

My grandkids getting ready to head out…

9 Likes

WOW, that is very sad to see.

Grandson filled his deer tag.

11 Likes

Nice Duane! :+1:

Eight new Border Aussie puppies born this morning. I think Momma dog is getting tired of this, lol. Might have her fixed after this batch.

9 Likes

Eight, wow. I like the white one with just a few spots.

2 Likes

First two days of deer hunting in the books and nothing to show for it except cold hands, lol.

6 Likes

78 degrees here and deer all over the back yard. Wimpy Yankee deers eerrr where up there. :stuck_out_tongue: :wink:

3 Likes

About 40 degrees and 45 mph winds all day today, lol. I thought for sure the big oak tree out of frame on my left was going to fall down and crush me today.

3 Likes

Windy @ 40 mph is sitting in the house watching college/pro football… :thinking: :shushing_face:

3 Likes

Same here, we had about 1.5" of snow :snowflake: Thursday night and ridiculous winds ALL day Saturday. Half of the neighborhood leaves ended up in my driveway.:face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

3 Likes

Hit 75 degrees here in central Maine today.

6 Likes

I don’t know what you guys are talking about with this cold weather wind crap. Spent the morning watching the wife in her bikini on the beach today :slightly_smiling_face:

10 Likes

You were “Dear” hunting while I was “Deer” hunting. :rofl: :joy: :sweat_smile:

9 Likes

Same here, it was a nice Fall day. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

76° in Southern Maine today. one more day of warm temps, then the cool down.

4 Likes

Looks like you are required to shoot slugs?

1 Like

Or, buck shot, too?

2 Likes

Shotgun with slugs, muzzleloader, handgun, and bow are all allowed in my area. Buck shot is not allowed, nor is a rifle. I think they figure buck shot is more likely to injure than kill. And rifles are only allowed in northern MN, where it is much less populated.

3 Likes

That’s exactly why it’s not allowed almost everywhere. The shot doesn’t cary enough energy. When using a shotgun here for big game, slugs are what are required. They have to be of a certain weight and muzzle velocity.

1 Like