[HomePro Inspections

file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/Todd/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/msoclip1/01/clip_image002.gif

](http://www.gohomepro.com/)
NACHI Member

file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/Todd/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/msoclip1/01/clip_image003.gif

User Name: wconway1

file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/Todd/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/msoclip1/01/clip_image004.gif

Need Inspectors Jacksonville Fl

Greetings! Currently have the best of all marketing problems, our marketing success has exceeded staffs capability to meet all the requests. If you are among the best of the best in technical skills, customer service and personal performance, please visit www.GoHomePro.com. If we look like the kind of people you would like to be associated with, send me a note. Best to you, Wally Conway.

PS We are not selling anything, just in need of more great inspectors!
[RIGHT][RIGHT]file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/Todd/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/msoclip1/01/clip_image005.gif[/RIGHT]
[/RIGHT]

From the site:

I’m assuming that it’s common knowledge you should always choose a full Member of ASHI to conduct your home inspection. You should also know that the ASHI Code of Ethics states that “Inspectors shall not repair, replace, or upgrade, for compensation, systems, or components covered by ASHI Standards of Practice, for one year after the inspection”.

It’s pretty funny when you think about it.

Here is the link as I am not allowed to post there.

http://www.nachi.org/forum/showthread.php?t=14051

Well thay did the A’s, B’s and then got as far as Clark. I am sure Co is next Todd.:wink:

Maybe Wally floats.:stuck_out_tongue:

LOL, and a greenie for you,if I could give you one.:roll:

I wonder how many points it takes to get 3 greenies? I sure hit a gold mine with my post in the education section.:wink:

and again…and again…and again…and again…and

What’s the matter James, this Member is obviously violating the same rules that banned me, and I had no such ASHI stuff on my site.

If you are going to make rules then they should apply to all and not just the folks that dissagree with you.

Again… and Again… Yes, I changed my mind. Enjoy.:mrgreen:

Todd,

To this day, I do not know the reason you were kicked out. No one has explained it to me…but I must confess that I have not asked anyone for an explanation. I just figure that when you are done playing around on the outside, you will come back in where it’s warm.:wink:

I can get pretty warm here Todd.:wink:

And Wally just joined today anyway Todd.

James:

As the record states I was kicked out for not having a NACHI anything on my site which by the way was not true I found three links to NACHI on my site 3 days after my booting. I think I was singled out for my over zelous remarks about the ESOP. That is fine, but I posted a member that actually says…hire no one but an ASHI inspector and he is still here. So, I ask you was I booted for the reasons stated or because I pissed you guys off.

I really want to know James.

Well, you have not pissed off anyone on the ESOP Committee any more in recent months than you ever have. None of us had anything to do with your being dismissed, so that rules us out.

As for references to NACHI on your web page, there is no such requirement to have one. That is a false impression that…either you have, or that you are wanting to impress.

The only rules regarding NACHI references on your web page is this…if a member advertises any other home inspection association on his site, he must give NACHI equal representation. If he includes no other associations, he may also exclude any reference to NACHI as well.

So…what’s the deal? Are you advertising any other association on your web page? What did you do, go and join FABI?:smiley:

If all you say is true than my banning was BS.

Here you go.
Originally Posted by gromicko
*Todd, Joe Farsetta has issued this clarification recently:

*Conditions of Membership: *

*The NACHI COE states that it is the duty of each member to help promote the organization. To that end, a condition of membership in the organization is for any member that has a web site, brochure, or other marketing literature to include NACHI and/or “The National Association of Certified Home Inspectors” (in word, link, and/or text). Should another home inspection association be listed or referred to, it shall be positioned and sized in a manner equal to, or less prominent than that of NACHI. Should any member be found in violation of this rule, membership revocation can occur at any time, and without notice or recourse.

Well, James, what say you?

Nick? Can you help me, here? I am confused.

So, as it goes , should the member posted above be banned from NACHI?

You are confused???:wink:

Nick will most likely not respond as he was the one who actually banned me, and he used Joe F. as a scape goat.

I think I apolagized to Joe as I was misslead about the entire incedent .

Yes.

Sorry about that James, it must be the new laws in MO. addeling your brain.;-):stuck_out_tongue:

Nope. No new laws.

James,

I’m with you on this. I’m also totally confused.

With one hand we banish those that speak ill of NACHI or don’t have perceived equal representation on a web site. But then, with the other hand, we invite others that speak ill of NACHI as keynote speakers at our upcoming NACHI convention.

With John and James confused, apostles both, and what with Todd having endeared himself to me for having once said, “Swift really knows his sh*t,” or words to that effect, I have nothing to add except that I too am confused.