Sacramento Capital Chapter Meeting

Originally Posted By: psisler
This post was automatically imported from our archived forum.

Michael Mason (Chapter President) and I wish to thank all in attendance at last night’s Sacramento Capital Chapter’s first meeting. Speakers in attendance included Mr Nicholas Gromicko (NACHI Executive Director), Mr William Bolton (HUD Field Office Director) Mr Don West (Web Site Solutions), Mr Gary Hall (President GHH Engineering) Mr Eric Vomund (CMA,CMI,RMF,CMR, Instructor GHH Engineering), and Mr Daniel Kocher (EMSL ANALYTICAL). A great turn out with many NACHI members including those from other chapters in the surrounding California area. The meeting went well with over 60 in attendance. Thank you all so much for attending and we look forward for those of you that will be joining this chapter and seeing you at future events. Most of all thank you to all of our guest speakers who took out their time in their very busy schedules to attend and provide the important information in which was delivered. One thing we have to remember is that ALL of our input is important. Try to make it a point to make your chapter meetings. Thank you to all.

Regards,

Patrick M. Sisler
Sacramento California Capital Chapter
Alta Sierra Home Inspections

Originally Posted By: Nick Gromicko

Patrick, I was so impressed with your chapter. You really did a great job and are a born public speaker. Thanks for having me.

Nick Gromicko

Founder

dues=79cents/day.

I much prefer email to private messages.

Originally Posted By: psisler

Nick,

Thank you. It was our pleasure. Hope you will be able to make the next meeting taking into consideration your busy schedule.

Patrick