Sarcoma cancer

So more than likely none of you have heard of this moly sheeet however I have been battling this for the last year. Sarcoma. Its a Killa Deal and prospects aree slim, so if I ever sound evil, over zealous, aggresive it’s cuz I am! Last scans aren’t good… So I am being as aggresive as I can to raise $$$ 4 me kids and such…Dale, No hared feelins but this inspector is on a short lease…

Ben I will add you to my prayer list.

My most heartfelt prayer for you is that you know Jesus Christ and that you find comfort in His word during this time of trial.

Sorry to hear this Ben.

I’m sorry to hear that Ben. If there’s anything I can help you with, free software, websites, etc, just let me know.

Ben,
I am truly sorry to hear this. You and your family are in my prayers.

Warmest Regards, Frank

Ben you will be in my prayers.

Ben,

Please know that you are in my prayers.

Keep fighting Ben!

Sorry to hear about your illness Ben, hang tough!

Ben,

I'm  praying  for  you  and  your  family.  I'll  help  anyway  I  can.  E-mail  me  michaelaltizer73@yahoo.com

Don’t give up Ben. You and your family will be in my Prayers.

Ben,
You will be in my prayers.
I might be able to help in other ways if you need. I have been in the medical profession as a Nuclear Med Tech here in the valley for many years(not full time now though). I know a considerable number of Oncologists and other physicians and have met many in the Gilbert area. If you need help in finding another Dr. just let me know and I will try to help.

Ben, I’m sorry to hear the bad news about your illness.

Your in our prayers.

God Bless You & Your Family in this difficult time.