Setting a Higher Price

I told you all so.:twisted:

Don’t you wish things were the way they used to be. Untill you all screwed it up.

You would have all made more money on them by taking me up on my original offer from a lifetime ago. Attention: South Florida Home Inspectors - Florida and SUNachi Inspectors - InterNACHI®️ Forum

Good thing any Tom, Dick, or Harry can now do them. :roll:

Let’s see…a contractor offering to do wind mits for half of what the going rate was at the time now blaming licensing for the fall of prices…Sheeeeesssshhhhh

Am I missing sumthin…

Yep you sure are. At that time that is what most companies were paying their inspectors to do them or slightly less. I believe Dennis B can confirm this.

I did not and do not have the overhead that those folks have and had. I do everything involved with the business myself. My prices have ALWAYS been in line with what the major players charge the insurance agencies and their customers.

Any other questions?

I have always had a bad rap but from about day one. I always tried to form mutually beneficial relationships with Standard Home Inspectors. I have almost always been sh-t upon on these message boards for my efforts. Any who have dealt with me will tell you I shoot straight and do what I say. Always a win win situation for both. Now the intense competition from 5000 new people has killed the profit in the business and drastically reduced the overall quality and increased fraud an mistakes tenfold in my OPINION. But we all have opinions, don’t we :slight_smile:

Time for the dentist. I’ll catch up later.

Well put Thomas.