Should Joe Paterno do jail time?

And the Attorney General was Tom Corbett
Now Governor of PA
and also on the Board of Directors
of PSU…

Hmmmmmmm did he wait to become Governor
to initiate this litigation against PSU?
should the Governor be charged as Joe Paterno?
HHHmmmmmmmmm???

Has Bushart joined PETA?

If he thinks showing cops killing a wayard cow is bad he should see what they post available to the public.

Has Bushart joined PETA?

If he thinks showing cops killing a wayward cow is bad he should see what they post available to the public.

abusing a kid
is different than eating a Turkey

\your mileage may vary

I never remember any blood or even seeing the cow fall down. I think kids see more violence on TV every day, than the police shooting at a cow video. Give me a break.

By Michael McCann, SI.com

While Pennsylvania Attorney General Linda Kelly says that her office won’t file charges against Joe Paterno for not reporting the alleged child sexual abuse by former Penn State defensive coordinator Jerry Sandusky, the 84-year-old coach could eventually face criminal charges for perjury, obstruction of justice and violating the state’s Child Protective Services Law. Paterno could also become a defendant in civil lawsuits filed by Sandusky’s alleged victims. Those lawsuits could allege that Paterno negligently failed to prevent a third party with whom he had a supervisory relationship (Sandusky) from committing abuse.
Perjury and Obstruction of Justice
Under Pennsylvania law, as in other jurisdictions, perjury refers to knowingly lying while under oath. Obstruction of justice describes interference with the administration of justice, such as by concealing evidence or delaying or frustrating a criminal investigation. While Paterno has thus far escaped these criminal charges, his statements and behavior suggest that he remains vulnerable to them. That is particularly evident when considering troubling inconsistencies between Paterno’s testimony to the grand jury that investigated Sandusky and the testimony of Penn State assistant Mike McQueary

You’re smarter than that.

I was commenting on Bushart’s complaint about posting a video of alleged animal abuse.

If you bothered to read what I said about child abuse you would realize how silly your post was.

Bushart missed the point of the video

-Needless killing of an animal by inept cops-

Good info Billy.

Mr. Peterno should not go to jail, he committed no (legal) crime.

He should, however, live and know for the rest of his life that the Empire he built up was slowly eaten away from the inside because he, among others, failed tgo have the courage of thei convictions when the going got rough.

Nuff said.

Joe Paterno is using the Pontius Pilot defense. He reported it to his superiors then washed his hands of the problem…went on about his business without another thought towards those kids. Legally he may be secure in his belief he did what he was legally responsible for but morally he is culpable for not insisting this be reported to the police and any other authorities. He turned a blind eye as did the witness who later played in a golf tournament with Sandusky. Paterno, himself, said he wished he had done more.

So should Casey Anthony.

If child-rapist protector Joe Paterno cares about his family’s good name and Penn State, he will do the honorable thing tonight and kill himself. It’s the right thing to do to partly make up for all the young boys who were raped (in and out of Penn State) after Paterno learned of the heinous crimes being committed by his coaches in his locker room showers.

I’m wondering aloud here because I thought in 2002 (when the shower rape occurred) Sandusky was retired from the football program but still had the keys to the facility. This would mean that Sandusky’s access was the responsibility of the administration and not necessarily of the football coach. I’m thinking Paterno did not have a supervisory relationship over Sandusky at the time Paterno reported the incident to his superiors. Seems to me Paterno’s job was to coach football and it was up to the administrators to control the access of perverts to the college facilities.

Don’t get me wrong, I’m not saying Paterno’s not guilty of something but we just don’t know all of the facts and/or many persons are overlooking facts due to emotions. I’d like to know more of waht it was that Paterno knew and when he knew it.

Mike McQueary on the other hand, witnessed the attack. He is a coward.

Will the administration be attacked as homophobes, for screening profiles of man-boy rapist?

satan1.jpg

102611cain.jpg
Wouldn’t that depend on the political affiliation of the turkey?

Penn State Scandal Timeline: Key Dates In The Jerry Sandusky Sex Abuse Case

I can’t even read it. What a bunch of sickos. Did Paterno do the right thing last night or is he still alive?

At this moment,it does not appear that Paterno is guilty of any crime. Specifically, what did he do, or not do, that warrants the penalty of death for Paterno? By which standards of morality should he be judged? Yours, mine or somebody else’s?