Site CMI en Français

Coming along real fine…
G

Je dois reconnaître un besoin, de tous les membres InterNACHI au Québec, de se joindre de solidarité à l’effort de reconnaissance de l’OACIQ!

Je souhaite que tous les membres, InterNACHI au Québec:

1. Postulent leur candidature au titre convoité de CMI.
  2. Nous expédient, sitôt que possible, leur preuve d’assurance E&O pour fins du dossier (condition essentielle à la reconnaissance comme groupe).

S’il y a des questions, s.v.p, me contacter inspectapro@gmail.com

Gilles

Done!

I will add more.The site in French is fine.
I would still like to see more users on the English site though.
JMO

Je souhaite être certaine que tous les inspecteurs sont d’accord avec ma traduction: lorsqu’il y a “Master Inspector” sans référence à la marque, j’ai utilisé le terme “Maître Inspecteur”. En revanche, lorsque le site se réfère à la marque Certified Master Inspector, je n’ai pas traduit car il s’agit d’une marque déposée qui ne peut pas être modifiée (à moins de déposer, par exemple, la marque Maître Inspecteur Certifié).

Si vous avez des commentaires, n’hésitez pas à m’en faire part.

Thank you.
This is the respect any trade mark deserves.
If it can not be translated then move on.

The French CMI site will be your hard earned endeavour.

All the best with you and the site Alysse Janet

Merci.
C’est le respect de fourmi marque de commerce mérite.
Si elle ne peut pas être traduit passer ensuite.

Le site français CMI sera votre argent durement gagné entreprise.

Tous les meilleurs avec vous et le site Alysse Janet

Super Alysse…
G

Sans vouloir en rajouter au débat, il ne faudrait pas oublier l’office de la langue française qui est très “sur les principes” pour la façon d’écrire les choses.

http://www.oqlf.gouv.qc.ca/

Il pourrait être utile de les contacter pour avoir leur avis.
Exemple pour la traduction de CMI. Ça serait malheureux de devoir recommencer dans quelques temps (réimpression de carte d’affaire et autres documents) car l’OQLF n’aime pas comment nous l’avons écrit.

Jean-FRancois Blouin

Without wishing to add to the debate, we should not forget the office of the French language is very “on principles” for how to write things.

http://www.oqlf.gouv.qc.ca/

It may be useful to contact them for their opinion.

Example for the translation of CMI. It would be unfortunate to have to restart in some time (reprint business cards and other documents) as the OLF do not like how we wrote.

Jean-François Blouin

Now there an idea everyone will embrace.
WOW as if I did not see this coming.

Je vérifie régulièrement avec eux, Jean-François et même sans l’existence de l’OLF, il se doit d’offrir à nos membres du Québec d’excellents services en Français et rien de moins!

G.

TORALLY AGREE WILL.

I thought it would be one language only. Hope it does not come to that. Bill 52 is pushing draconian measures in Quebec with the newly elected party. Lets see what might come of all good things that started in English in Quebec.
All the best to you and yours Will.
I will be calling you in the new year. To busy now. Sorry buddy.

La prochaine étape, couramment en marche, est de traduire l’examen d’admission (inspector’s exam) en Français. Nous anticipons que cette étape sera complétée au début 2013.

G.

I remember you posting about the Order Of Quebec Technicians and the AIBQ trying to wrangle a special deal to exempt other associations from being recognized in Quebec as home Inspectors.
Its was pretentious for them to state only articles French will be accepted yet they have to use English articles to translate their examples from.
2 languages will achieve a successful outcome for all including business growth within our province.
Thanks for the heads up. Insure that both langues are represented Mr. Lorain in this example upon condition of acceptance please.
I never knew a entrance exam is even being considered.
Explain please.

The fact that NACHI will offer the NACHI inspector exam in French is wonderful.

I must say that I enjoy the fact that Gilles is fluently bilingual, that he is pleasant to read and that he explains issues clearly.
I offer my collaboration to Gilles Larin in his quest to have NACHI grow in Quebec.

Bravo, and a big thank you, to Nick Gramicko and NACHI for believing in Canadian Quebec French speaking Nachi inspectors.

Merci,

Marc-Andre

Collaboration is a wonder things.
Did not another Quebec INACHI inspector start this in Quebec only to have it… Hmmm…borrowed lets say to be polite.

I always wonder how it was explained to the OACIQ.
I have members waiting to know about this conflict of interest.
I will be presuming my interests in January as the MIPGC.

PS: I am a gentle souls but often wonder why you pop up on my LinkedIn account as a follow.
If you could stop it I would be grateful.
Thank you fellow Quebec INACHI member.

Opps. I guess I am not clear when I read ether.
INACHI entrance exam in French. I could not agree more. I thought it existed already. INACHI not in France or another French speeking country?

Watch out for bill 101. Get you Legal Eagles on this. Bill 52 embracing companies with 10 employ’s or more must be French first and foremost drives more businesses out of Quebec due to the forced duplication of langues for one and its against the Canadian free speech charter for another.
Just say.en you know. you get more flies with honey than vinegar.
Bravo, and a big thank you, to Nick Gramicko and NACHI for believing in Canadian Quebec French speaking Nachi inspectors.

I think INACHI is speaking for North American french speaking individuals. I could be wrong.

Just to be clear Marc. Canada has been speaking French for 3 hundred years. The country of Canada was discovered by an English and French man using native Americans to pursue an epic adventure to discover this immense land. The polarization or languages by a political party in our once most powerful province that is now the poorest province in Canada is bewildering to say the lest…
mandating only one langue be used in business in Quebec is an affront. Stating its language will be lost without protection of this magnitude has a mentality that alludes scholars and Business investment alike. Look at Toronto. They thank us daily.
Have not noticed.
A grateful thank you to INACHI for allowing French speaking North American’s to feel included would be a good narrative IMO It avoids a BIG BROWN NOSE.