Tell me about wood fungus

Why should I bend over backwards Brian?
You talk in riddles sometimes.
Maybe Kenton will get you all straighten out.:mrgreen:

Brian Always the braggart .
I expect there are many who have communicated traded ideas ,information and more .
You of course want all to see just how Great you are as a parasite.
Off course we all can see just how Cheep ,Cheep you are belong to no Association and are always running down NICK NACHI and our members Not Needed not Wanted .
we were emailing each other 4 years ago!!

Turkey.jpg

Dunce.jpg

Transparency Roy.
Plain and simple transparency.
Something our friend Mr.MacNiech knows nothing about.
My website front page Roy.
Let’s be clear:transparency is a matter of ethics. Transparent leaders share information “free from pretense,” does not deceive others, and even communicates in a frank manner. This according to Webster is the definition of transparency
**Free from pretense.
**[size=2]I am invested in this industry and I just started MacNiech.So as others like Roy Cooke mentors, Kenton share openly, Nick creates the best home inspection networking association bar none, Jame Bushart fills the ears of new and seasoned inspectors freely, Marcel Cyr devotes his life to the industry and knows more than you will ever wish you could, Condo BOB with his endless tech knowledge, Dominic tires himself daily devoted to an excellent industry, and all the many more names that would fill my 1 tera drive,this because again Nick and his family devote them-self fully and endlessly you shout your accomplishments and run down Nick and his true job " WORKING InterNACHI TO BE THE BEST. "
Its a devotion to others where as your is devotion to YOURSELF.

[/size]

Why pay when I can have all this fun for nothing!!

See again you are selfish and arrogant.
You having fun. ME ME ME while other have even said on the board ( just ignore him )
See I see selfishness there.
Well I will tell everyone not to look you in the eyes or listen to your rants.
My ignore button is installed again.

Thank-you!!

I feel a wind blowing!!!
Brian that you???

SO…you’re not ignoring me as promised!!! What is it with you???

Sorry Brian. I will be good.
You are truly a great knowledgeable guy.
Educated beyond what I would and could possibly conceive, at this stage of my life but hope to be. and will ask you please " no more attacks on InterNACHI, Nick, or any members."
I am apologizing in person and will denounce my behavior as childish and buffoonery.
We will come to an understanding ( IF ) and I say it loudly Brian*** IF*** you stop your attacks on this association and it’s OWNER INVENTOR…
We have many similar WANTS FOR THE INDUSTRY. You are just more singular and zealotry or Crusader Stricken.
I will do my best and will open a hand of friendlies.
As I have done before.
NO JOKE.
I am kind and humble Brian.
But backlash at stupid idiotic back stabbing.
You are a guest to me and all the other members in good standing here.
You should have the curtsey to act civil or not participate.
Thank you Brian.
I am sorry.
ROBERT YOUNG.