The "OFFICIAL" NACHI® Voltage Tester/Sniffer

lol…I know fella…and I want you to have it as fast as possible to save your life…We need ya here my friend.

I already have one of course but a spare wouldn’t be a bad thing.:slight_smile:
Besides I like having NACHI on some of my tools.

Michael…you should have received your NACHI Ticker by now…let me know if you have not.

I got it. I love it. The best one I have ever had. Thanks.

Awesome…now thats why I only picked this model to put NACHI on…the BEST with the BEST…for the BEST…

New shipment going out to those still waiting on Thursday…sorry for any delays to you last group of guys…

YEP…I bumped it…:wink:

YEP…I bumped it…:wink:

*Another shameless VENDOR plug…:smile:

Many of you have heard me speak about these tickers in seminars around the country, how they are great to test panels, conduits, live circuits and many safety aspects I speak about in my seminars…well we are bringing the EXACT model I use to NACHI®

The advanced order form is attached but since these things should be a staple of every HI’s inspection bag I am glad to be able to bring them to you.

Look for more details coming very soon…

Order Form : www.theelectricalguru.com/OrderForm.pdf
Online Ordering : www.TheElectricalGuru.com/nachi.html

• Lifetime Warranty against defect
  • Will give notice of LIVE AC current with a light & beep sound…light only denotes static electricity only ( Unique )
  • Made in the USA

The NEW NACHI® Voltage Ticker is a hand-held device for determining the presence or absence of 50-1000 volts AC in insulated wires, wall receptacles, fuses, junction boxes, switches and other voltage-carrying electrical systems. It is not necessary to disconnect the system in question because no contact is required for operation and current flow is not necessary to locate voltage. Simply touch the plastic tip to a connection point or move it along a wire, touch it to metal enclosure screws, stick the end into a receptacle slot, touch it against exposed metal piping in crawlspaces, attics and so on before touching and so on. If AC voltage is present, the tip will glow red and you will hear an audible tone.

The “NACHI” Voltage Ticker, the exact same model is the choice of OSHA. has a new feature, an audio alert! You not only get a visual alert, but an audio alert as well. Another important feature of the NACHI® Voltage Ticker is that the audio alert reacts only to an AC voltage field, and will not beep when it comes in contact with a static field.

There is no ON/OFF switch on The “OFFICIAL” NACHI® Voltage Ticker. Switches can wear out over time or even malfunction. Because the NACHI® Voltage Ticker has no switch it is always ready to use and has simple AAA replaceable batteries.*

This Voltage sniffer is so great, I just had to order another one. I wouldn’t leave home without it.

Paul A.,

The on-line form never applied my NACHI discount. Please correct this for me at your convenience.

Gotcha Covered Brother…

Just before replacing a broken waste disposal wall switch I dropped my non-NACHI tester on the floor and it stoppped working (it failed the live test). Not properly equipped, I made the mistake of proceeding with the install.

While I was sure I had cut all the breakers to the kitchen at the final moment I decided to do a screwdriver test across the terminals of the switch I had opened and was about to replace and TZZZZZZZZZ. Sparks. And a random 15 amp breaker unlabeled on the board trips.

That was a close one and there is a God.

My tester has since started to work again. Weird eh?

I hardly think TICKERS are designed to drop and so on…they are sensative electronic equipment and I have had one for 3 years from Santronics and worked fine every time I have needed it. Contact Santronics and see what they say.

Call a Licensed Electrician…:wink:

Of course Paul.

My point was that it is very important to do a live test with these instruments before using them. Every time.

oh no doubt…but in the event ANYTIME it seems to work funny give Santronics a call…make them aware of anything that is not right. as again it is a LIFE we are dealing with.