This week’s (March 29, 2022) Tuesday Night Auction for Cozy Coats for Kids is a cigar box of valuables including one-ounce 1922 U.S. silver Peace dollar, (100 years old), a blue felt display box, three WWII Japanese government 10 Pesos bills, an Indian head penny, a buffalo nickel, and a gold brooch pin.
I verified that this is pure silver using my Sigma verifier and I can confirm it is authentic.
Silver is an inflation hedge. Read more about my thinking regarding silver coins at: Wealth Storage for Home Inspectors - InterNACHI®
Auction item is being provided by Nick Gromicko.
- Auction starts now and ends around 7PM MST (9PM EST) on Tuesday night.
- Winner will be the post with the highest bid as of roughly 7PM MST (9PM EST).
- You can bid as many times as you’d like, as long as your new bid is higher than the previous bid.
- Winner agrees to make a donation to the Cozy Coats for Kids charity for the amount they bid.
- Winner’s company, company logo, and company contact info will be listed/promoted on the Cozy Coats for Kids’ Donors page forever… an added bonus for winning.
- Inspector Outlet will contact the winner for shipping instructions (shipping included).
- Maggie will contact the winner for payment.
Total approximate value of this item with shipping: No clue.