A collection of 46 coins (414 grams of junk silver).
Non-InterNACHI members are welcome to bid.
- Auction starts now and ends at 7PM MST (9PM EST) on Tuesday night.
- Winner will be the post with the highest bid as of 7PM MST (9PM EST).
- You can bid as many times as you’d like, as long as your new bid is higher than the previous bid.
- Winner agrees to make a donation to the Cozy Coats for Kids charity for the amount they bid.
- Winner’s company, company logo, and company contact info will be listed/promoted on the Cozy Coats for Kids’ Donors page forever… an added bonus for winning.
- Inspector Outlet will contact the winner for shipping instructions (shipping included).
- Maggie will contact the winner for payment.
Total value of the 46 coins… at least $350.
For more information about why home inspectors should store investment grade silver during this time of inflation, read Wealth Storage – Nick Gromicko