This week's (May 24, 2022) Tuesday Night Auction for Cozy Coats for Kids

This week’s (May 24, 2022) Tuesday Night Auction for Cozy Coats for Kids is a collection of collectibles.

I verified that the silver coin is silver using my Sigma verifier and I can confirm it is authentic.

Silver is an inflation hedge. Read more about my thinking regarding silver coins at: Wealth Storage for Home Inspectors - InterNACHI®

Auction items are being provided by Nick Gromicko.

One ounce MS70-graded coin. Valuable!

Indian head penny and Buffalo nickel (real):

Rare old currency (real):

Silver-plated $50 bills (not real):

Antique wrench:

Pile of stamps and books.

Rules:

• Auction starts now and ends around 7PM MST (9PM EST) on Tuesday night.
  • Winner will be the post with the highest bid as of roughly 7PM MST (9PM EST).
  • You can bid as many times as you’d like, as long as your new bid is higher than the previous bid.
  • Winner agrees to make a donation to the Cozy Coats for Kids charity for the amount they bid.
  • Winner’s company, company logo, and company contact info will be listed/promoted on the Cozy Coats for Kids’ Donors page forever… an added bonus for winning.
  • Inspector Outlet will contact the winner for shipping instructions (shipping included).
  • Maggie will contact the winner for payment.

Total approximate value of this item with shipping: No clue.

1 Like

~ $25.00 ~ :crossed_fingers:

$45.00 Nick…

I will go $50.00

I will go 75 dollars.

$100 For the Cozy Coats for Kids

1 Like

Way to go, William! :+1:

1. Each coat purchased goes directly towards helping homeless kids get warm this winter.
  1. All coats are donated and sent straight from the children’s home to their families who need them. Many have been given to people through the local community, but not enough to keep up with demand.
  2. We’ve had over 1,000 coats go out into the world since we started this project 2 years ago. If you can help us reach our goal, please do!

Seems to me this program should be shifting to providing ‘Shorts and Sunscreen’ given the impending doom related to Climate Change / Global Warming!!

Auction ends tonight at 9 PM EST!

100% of the winning bid goes to buying brand-new winter coats for kids.

125 for the kids

1 Like

@epohler wins!!

You can make your donation online or by mail. Visit Donate Coats for Kids - Donate Online | Donate by Mail

Please email your shipping address to nick@internachi.org

I’ll email you too! Thanks for participating, everybody!

congratulations, Eric! :+1:

2 Likes

Congratulations, Eric, Nice!!

2 Likes

Congrats Eric. Email me your shipping address: nick@internachi.org

WTG Eric !!

1 Like