This week's (May 3, 2022) Tuesday Night Auction for Cozy Coats for Kids. Bid now

This week’s (May 2, 2022) Tuesday Night Auction for Cozy Coats for Kids is a complete InterNACHI® Inspector Book Library. The library was donated by Inspector Outlet! It was a demo product but is still in great condition.

The library includes 17 books about performing residential and commercial inspections.

Learn more about the InterNACHI® Inspector Book Library.

InterNACHI-Inspector-Library-Cozy-Coats-for-Kids-Auction

Auction Rules

• Auction starts now and ends around 7PM MST (9PM EST) on Tuesday night (May 3, 2022).
  • Winner will be the post with the highest bid as of roughly 7PM MST (9PM EST).
  • You can bid as many times as you’d like, as long as your new bid is higher than the previous bid.
  • Winner agrees to make a donation to the Cozy Coats for Kids charity for the amount they bid.
  • Winner’s company, company logo, and company contact info will be listed/promoted on the Cozy Coats for Kids’ Donors page forever… an added bonus for winning.
  • Inspector Outlet will contact the winner for shipping instructions (shipping included).
  • Maggie will contact the winner for payment.

25 dollars

I like to bid 85 dollars

How about $95

105 is my bid

Auction ends tonight at 9 PM EST! :grin:

I bid $110

2 Likes

@mroe3 wins!

You make your donation online or by mail. Visit: Donate Coats for Kids - Donate Online | Donate by Mail

Also, please message me your shipping address. You can also contact me by email at maggie@internachi.org

Thanks for participating everybody! And a big thank you to Inspector Outlet for donating the InterNACHI® Inspector Book Library. :grinning:

1 Like

Congratulations, Morgan, Welcome to the forum. Enjoy!!

2 Likes

Congrats Morgan.

Welcome to our forum, Morgan!..enjoy participating. :smiley:

And, congratulations!

2 Likes

WTG Morgan !!

3 Likes

Thank you Nick!

1 Like