This week's (May 4, 2021) Tuesday Night Auction for Cozy Coats for Kids. Bid now!

This week (May 4, 2021) Cozy Coats for Kids Tuesday Night Auction item is being provided by Super Bowl champion quarterback Joe Theismann.

It is an online video commercial that promotes your inspection company staring Joe Theismann. Joe will mention your inspection company, phone number, website, and the area you serve (for SEO purposes), in the video ad. The video will also include your inspection company logo. And UNLIKE other celebrity videos… you can use your customized commercial in commerce, forever. Put it right on your inspection company’s homepage. A Super Bowl champion quarterback, smack on your inspection company homepage talking about YOU! How cool is that?

Here is an example of a video Joe did for Cozy Coats for Kids: World Champion Quarterback Joe Theismann for Cozy Coats for Kids - YouTube

The winner will also get a copy of Joe’s new book: Free Business Success Book

Non-InterNACHI members do not qualify to win this particular prize.

Rules:

• Auction starts now and ends at 9PM MST on Tuesday night.
  • Winner will be the post with the highest bid as of 9PM MST.
  • You can bid as many times as you’d like, as long as your new bid is higher than the previous bid.
  • Winner agrees to make a donation to the Cozy Coats for Kids charity for the amount they bid.
  • Winner’s company, company logo, and company contact info will be listed/promoted on the Cozy Coats for Kids’ Donors page forever… an added bonus for winning.
  • We will contact the winner for information to author Joe’s script.
  • Maggie will contact the winner for payment.

Total value approximate value for a custom video ad for your inspection company that you can use in commerce, forever, starring a Super Bowl champion quarterback, plus a listing on Cozy Coats for Kids’ Donors page forever, plus Joe’s new book: $1400.00.

2 Likes

I bid five dollars.

Six dollars

Let’s do $55

I will wager $60.00

I bid $82.44. …

1 Like

I bid $200.00

1 Like

I would like to bid 450 please

1 Like

I will bid $500

1 Like

501.00 for me

Non-Member Guest

Special Deals for InterNACHI Inspectors

You should just get it over with and join InterNACHI, Chris. :smile:

I’m a long time member …since 2008 best I can remember … :slight_smile:

I wonder why it says “Non-Member Guest”? Mea culpa if I am wrong, Chris.

…Beats me?

Email lisa@internachi.org and she can help with that.

$550 bid from this guy

$six hundred

625 is my bid

Six fifty.

If you win, can you use the video for a non inspection related company that an inspector owns?