Banks are failing! Store some real money.
This week’s (May 9, 2023) Tuesday Night Auction for Cozy Coats for Kids is a gold proof coin, a huge stamp collection, a Ukrainian coin, a silver $50 bill (fake), and an Indian-head penny (real), an Uncle Sam iron coin bank, and some inspection books.
Gold coin authenticity verified by Nick on Nick’s Sigma machine. .9999 pure.
Read more about storing gold as an inflation hedge: www.nachi.org/wealth
Auction items are being provided by Nick Gromicko .
- Auction starts now and ends around 7PM MST (9PM EST) on Tuesday night.
- Winner will be the post with the highest bid as of roughly 7PM MST (9PM EST).
- You can bid as many times as you’d like, as long as your new bid is higher than the previous bid.
- Winner agrees to make a donation to the Cozy Coats for Kids charity for the amount they bid.
- Winner’s company, company logo, and company contact info will be listed/promoted on the Cozy Coats for Kids’ Donors page forever… an added bonus for winning.
- Inspector Outlet will contact the winner for shipping instructions (shipping included).
- Maggie will contact the winner for payment.
Total approximate value of this item with shipping: No clue.