Get some silver now.
This week’s (September 12, 2023) Tuesday Night Auction for Cozy Coats for Kids is a U.S. silver coin graded MS70 (high grade), a large stamp collection, a fake $50 bill, a foreign coin, some flashlights and a multi-tool.
Read more about storing silver as an inflation hedge: www.nachi.org/wealth
Auction items are being provided by Nick Gromicko .
- Auction starts now and ends around 7PM MST (9PM EST) on Tuesday night.
- Winner will be the post with the highest bid as of roughly 7PM MST (9PM EST).
- You can bid as many times as you’d like, as long as your new bid is higher than the previous bid.
- Winner agrees to make a donation to the Cozy Coats for Kids charity for the amount they bid.
- Winner’s company, company logo, and company contact info will be listed/promoted on the Cozy Coats for Kids’ Donors page forever… an added bonus for winning.
- Inspector Outlet will contact the winner for shipping instructions (shipping included).
- Maggie will contact the winner for payment.
Total approximate value of these items with shipping: No clue.