This week's (September 17, 2024) Tuesday Night Auction for Cozy Coats for Kids

This week’s (August 17, 2024) Tuesday Night Auction for Cozy Coats for Kids is a one ounce gold coin (100 Corona) minted by the Austrian Mint. It was verified on Nick’s Sigma machine.

Sometimes when I offer this beautiful gold coin, someone will point out that it is only 90% pure and so only 90% of an ounce of gold. This is not true. The coin is bigger than a troy ounce, so you get more gold. The amount of gold in this coin is 98% of a troy ounce of gold (almost a full ounce).

Also in this lot is a Silver Eagle. It is graded at MS70 (the best grade possible for a coin) and slabbed (encased).

Also in this lot are five old silver certificates. Back when we had real money, every dollar was backed by an ounce of silver and you could redeem your dollar for an ounce of gold.

Also in this lot is a $2 bill and some old money from WWII.

Inflation isn’t going away, buy some gold. Read Wealth Storage for Home Inspectors - InterNACHI®. Auction items provided by Nick Gromicko.

Rules:

• Auction starts now and ends around 7PM MST (9PM EST) on Tuesday night.
  • Winner will be the post with the highest bid as of 7PM MST (9PM EST).
  • Bids made after the clock strikes a minute after the hour won’t count. If more than one bid comes in on the hour, the highest bidder wins.
  • You can bid as many times as you’d like, as long as your new bid is higher than the previous bid.
  • Winner agrees to make a donation to the Cozy Coats for Kids charity for the amount they bid.
  • Winner’s company, company logo, and company contact info will be listed/promoted on the Cozy Coats for Kids’ Donors page forever… an added bonus for winning.
  • Inspector Outlet will contact the winner for shipping instructions (shipping included).
  • Maggie will contact the winner for payment.

Total approximate value of this lot with shipping: A lot.

$1,000.00 here.

2 Likes

My bid is $1200.00

3 Likes

I’ll bid $1,350.00 American Dollars.

2 Likes

Fifteen hundred American dollars.

1 Like