- 10/11 - Guidelines for Home Energy Professionals – The Weatherization Assistance Program and Mobile Homes
- 10/12 - Introduction to the High Performance Windows Volume Purchase Program
- 10/14 -Sealing of Home Enclosures with Aerosol Particles
- 10/18, 10/25 - Guidelines for Home Energy Professionals – Mobile Home Industry Professionals
- 10/25 - Commercial Building Energy Alliances High-Efficiency Troffer Specification
- 10/31 - Controlling Capital Costs in High Performance Office Buildings
I have already signed up!
Just for every ones info. Ontario starts implementation in new homes the OBC 2006 and the energy code. Is everyone ready?
I want to thank Ben for the info and would like to say it was nice to here him endorse InterNachi inspectors in his 10 minute speech he did on “Home Performance Contractor Conversations” webinar.
He did this on his way to another conference right at the Airport.
He also pointed out that InterNachi Inspectors are very well trained in Communication and put a plug in about the InterNachi course.