Sewer Scope Technician
Lion Heart Home Inspections is a local, small family-owned business based in the Denver Metro area that offers home inspections, radon testing, and sewer scopes in real estate transactions. We have been in business for over 5 years and have been growing. We are a team of three and need one more.
• Mission - We provide integrity-driven home inspections, radon testing, and sewer scopes to help families live in safe, healthy, and comfortable homes. We want to be known for our hard work and detailed home inspection reports.
• Vision - We strive to be THE “top of mind” home inspection company in Colorado and beyond. There will be room for growth and promotions within Lion Heart Home Inspections.
• Values - We filter our decision-making steps based on our faith, integrity, and commitment to our realtors and customers.
• Culture - We believe we have a Heart of a Lion. We are brave and confident in our work and in life. We are never swayed by the world. Proverbs 28:1 The righteous are bold as a lion.
Full Job Description: The job of the sewer scope technician is to examine a property sewer line with a long camera cable to report any damages to the pipes, any blockages, and other problems throughout the scope of the sewer line. We prefer you provide your own equipment, but will provide equipment if need be.
We are searching for a responsible, reliable technician with a positive attitude to join our family-owned business. We provide a positive work environment that trusts its employees. You might be in contact with Realtors and/or Buyers of transactions, so professionalism is a must. There will be room for company growth and eventually help manage a sewer technician team. Last year we completed over 300 sewer scopes and project we will do over 400 this year.
We will provide company shirts, hats, and car magnets.
• Drive to job locations in our professional polos, hats and car magnets.
• Maintain a reliable vehicle.
• Upload completed reports to our provided software that is viewed by customers and realtors during a real estate transaction.
• Being friendly and approachable to home buyers, realtors and homeowners
• Maintain equipment and have a high regard for cleanliness.
• Owning your own sewer scope equipment is preferred but not required.
• Sewer Scope Experience
• Must have a valid driver’s license
• Must have a reliable vehicle to drive to and from job sites. A company car may be provided in the future.
• Must be available between 8:30 AM to 2PM.
• We will pay $65 per job and we will pay for gas in mileage between jobs.
The Location: Multiple locations – Mostly Denver Metro Area, Douglas County, and Colorado Springs.
Point of Contact: Chris Walters 720.320.7158 and email resume to email@example.com