What Should a Home Inspector Do When the Market Is Slow?

what should a home inspector do when the market is slow

Free Coaching Session for Home Inspectors
Tuesday, October 3, 2023
9:00 AM - 10:00 AM ET
Free. Live. Online. Open to everyone.

CLICK HERE TO REGISTER

Grab a hot coffee and join the informal coaching session with InterNACHI’s Ben Gromicko and other home inspectors as they talk about the 15 things a home inspector should do when the market is slow.

Join the conversation about growth, success, more inspections, higher profits, how to scale, and having more freedom.

This coffee talk is free, online, and open to everyone. Registration is limited.

3 Likes

Screen Shot 2023-09-27 at 10.37.05 AM

60 registered so far! Should be a good one.

Free. Live. Online. Recorded to watch later. Open to everyone.

Register now for free.

Screen Shot 2023-09-28 at 11.43.18 AM

70 registered so far.

Can’t make it? No problem. Register to get the video recording and watch later.

1 Like

I love these information and strategy sharing sessions. It’s always great to gain ideas for slow times that are definitely going to get worse before they get better.

I think that marketing 24/7 is the best thing I’ve learned from other successful inspectors around the country. Finding new and creative ways to promote my company is definitely key. Slow times aren’t necessarily bad, either. They allow you more time to keep marketing your business through networking and forging relationships that will pay off big when things pick up. And, they will.

1 Like

125 registered for the webinar! Awesome.

Screen Shot 2023-10-02 at 11.09.36 PM

Free Coaching Session for Home Inspectors
Tuesday, October 3, 2023
9:00 AM - 10:00 AM ET
Free. Live. Online. Open to everyone.

CLICK HERE TO REGISTER

Grab a hot coffee and join the informal coaching session with InterNACHI’s Ben Gromicko and other home inspectors as they talk about the 15 things a home inspector should do when the market is slow.