Win an Extech MO260 Combination Pin/Pinless Moisture Meter - $346.99 Value! - ENDED

Win an Extech MO260 Combination Pin/Pinless Moisture Meter - $346.99 Value! I’ll select someone who hasn’t won anything yet today. There’s one available.

Merry Christmas!
Pass

Thank you all for doing this!

Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas & Thank you!
Brandon Feltner
NACHI18021223

merry christmas

Yes I want it. 11

merry christmas!

• Greeting from Florida
• Rose Home Inspection, LLC
• Wishing you a Merry Christmas & Happy 2025
• Peace on Earth smile
11

Please pick me. Thank you!

P.S. I can give back the Sky payment prize. Would like some tools instead :slight_smile:

thank you again!

pick me …m

Happy new year

Cool gift!

I have this one…it is nice for whoever wins it! (pass)

Merry Christmas thank you

It’s been a great year! I’m having fun!

Incredible event

Would be a great addition to toolkit

Merry Christmas