Wiring question in panel

Paul, I can only see the strap/jumper that is mounted at the end/bottom of each bus bar. Is this what you are refering too?

Sorry if I appear dense. The pictures are a poor substitute for seeing it up close and personal.

No…NO my friend…you never appear that…please never think I would think that of anyone…an educator who thinks that should leave the education business…

See the image I posted…it shows the GREEN bonding screw and the other arrow is the common tie that connects to the other bus bar…so only one bonding jumper is needed for this panel and it is taken care of with the GREEN bonding screw.

Trust me fella…I don’t do well with pictures at all so never assume anything as I can see things wrong myself sometimes.

I was responding to your post berfore the picture was added. oops.

The arrows you have added describe exactly what I understood to be the case. Thanks. We often get confused with different terms being used for various components. We just have to keep asking questions until it’s clear.

BTW-I’m a big believer in self deprecation. It keeps me humble.:slight_smile:

Well I agree with ya fella…While i have been called a Fat Slop…( which I happen to disagree with…lol ) I am on a diet…:slight_smile:

You are right…no one should EVER think their question is not important to ask…I get alot of questions sent via e-mail about MANY electrical issues and phone calls because of the fear of being RIPPED by members taking posts the wrong way or questioning someones knowledge…Education is Education and we have some GREAT people here…the boards are here in MY opinion for that…

This is what makes GREG, MARC, PETER and myself as electricians and members like Tom, Jeff, Roy and yourself and so many others I forget to count . Professionals giving their time and efforts helping others…no one is perfect but as a collective GROUP you have over 100 YEARS of experience…you can’t put a PRICE on that !!!