WM/4 point Declaratory Statement

I am trying. … :slight_smile:

And, it looks like I have more work to do!
For being the picture of the week, the Masterbuilt people sent me a new cookbook!

PHOTO.jpg

Eric, which model do you have? I am interested in getting one. Thinking electric.

Can you through the grates/shelves in the dishwasher? Is the rest of the unit hard to keep clean?

This is the one the one I got.

http://www.amazon.com/Masterbuilt-Cinnamon-Digital-Electric-Smoker/dp/B00OBXIQPI

The racks clean up with soap and water. The glass door also cleans up with just 409. I don’t clean the rest of the interior except for the drip pan, which also cleans very easily.

I am doing a beef brisket tomorrow.

Pete make sure it is electric with thermostat :slight_smile:

Set it and forget it :slight_smile:

Here are the pictures of the ribs that won me picture of the week and a new cookbook.
The last picture is the smoker all cleaned up which took a whole 15 minutes.

Looks real good

Although the electric smoker is easier to use and easier to clean
, the old fashioned box smokers would probably in part a little more flavor. It is a matter of preference and right now I prefer to have a little less wood and a little more meat flavor. That is why I chose the electric smoker. I still have my 7 in 1 Masterbuilt charcoal/wood smoker just in case!

What kind of beer do you have on tap?

The only beers I can have are gluten free. However, in the near future, I plan on having an electric cooler at the outside bar. You can just wander onto the back patio and help yourself Pete!

Starting the beef brisket and corn on the cob now…

Almost done…

Quite sure there’s nothing left of that brisket…lol

Very nice.

Bert

You are right!

Man! Those hushpuppies? Looks awesome!

Never mind I looked closer and saw they were potatoes…lol And that brisket looks like it turned out tender enough to slice with a butter knife!

Bert

Creamer garlic potatoes, cole slaw and smoked corn to go along with the brisket. The brisket was tender, to a point. It probably could have used another hour…but the natives were getting restless! :wink:

I have to do a Boston Butt as in July, I’ll be making pulled pork for a friends July 4th party, and I want to make sure it is up to the expected standards!