WTF Picture of the Day

It still makes my toes curl when I look at that. :grimacing: :flushed: :scream:

2 Likes

Yikes that’s gotta hurt

1 Like

You’re going to have nerve damage on that finger. I stuck my pinky in a electric hedge trimmer when I was 17. Similar cut but not as severe. I didn’t have any feeling in that tip of my finger for 30+ years. The feeling is almost normal now, except across the scare.

5 Likes

What the hell did you do that for. :grinning:

5 Likes

Trimming his nails I suppose, lol.

1 Like

Young and dumb. I was on a ladder holding the trimmer in my right hand, turned it off with left hand. Pinky finger somehow got mixed in… :man_shrugging: :thinking: :shushing_face: :wink:

3 Likes

Unfortunately they don’t make a saw that fits our situation. We don’t have space for contractor saw and the compact is ridiculously small.

It took 50 plus years in the industry to get stupid so hopefully I won’t lapse again any time soon. :upside_down_face:

3 Likes

I pray that it heals for you James with no long-term problems :pray:.

4 Likes

When I was a kid in about the fifth grade in the 60s we used to hook up a wagon to one of those old rotary lawnmowers. So we had like a riding lawnmower with a rope attached around the motor. The throttle was up on the handle. I was going up the driveway near my house and the handle slipped out of my hand and the thing turned around flipped over the wagon and my arm went underneath the mower. It was still running, and I had to reach up and short out the spark plug with the thing going full blast in my face. Can still see it running. The kid who was with me watched this happen and instead of helping me ran into house and screamed at my mom that Jims got his arm stuck in the lawnmower. Well, it wasn’t stuck in the lawnmower it went underneath. It did make a whack from the blade behind my wrist which was ugly but wasn’t that bad but definitely needed to go to the ER. I was already on a first name basis at the local hospital. Came in the house holding my other hand around my wrist and my mom stood up and fainted. She thought I was holding my hand on. I had to wake her up and the other kids mom was there any she was useless. Went to the bathroom to rinse it off under the bathtub. I knew the drill. No real damage after it healed and I think I had a good curveball afterwards. I know that hurts and will take a while to heal. Good luck.

4 Likes

I think someone jeopardized the integrity of this truss.

4 Likes

I don’t know, I think it made it greater! :upside_down_face:

4 Likes

BILLY!! I TOLD YOU NOT TO PLAY WITH YOUR CAR ON THE ROOF!! YOU CLOGGED THE GUTTERS AGAIN!!

9 Likes

I’m just glad it wasn’t from a Sewer scope.

1 Like

Hope you don’t have a lot of friends who want to party on the deck! Or hopefully they are very skinny.

5 Likes

This CSST bend is a bit sharp!

2 Likes

Same home, adjacent bedroom doors. The first pic, well…

The second pic…door installed with the tapered edge facing the wrong direction.

4 Likes

James, I hope you are feeling better…still makes me grimace. :grimacing:

2 Likes

David, they have the striker facing the wrong way too? SMH

I swear if I ever catch this cable installer… It’s game on!!!

8 Likes

Well the stitches are out so I promptly smashed it and split part of it open. But seems to be healing okay. Can’t pick my nose with it yet. :rofl:

8 Likes