You are not going to believe this....

Deleted in response to a personal request.

Nick is on a roll.
This would make good footage for NACH.tv

COMMENTATOR:

“Here we have Nick Gromicko laying on the floor, laughing, telling himself the
same joke over and over”

I admit, I’m my favorite comedian (next to Chris Rock that is).

Here is an interesting confession…

Guess how a NAHI requires its members to prove their number of inspections…

All that a notary “notarizes” is a signature…not that the affadavit is true. I guess they don’t teach you things like that at the fake pee pee factory.

…but certainly, for the highest level of membership, someone actually validates that the required number of 250 inspections is done. Right?

Sssshhhhhhhhh. Listen…do you hear that???

If you listen very closely…you can hear the sphincter muscles contracting over at inspectionnews.com

Their cover has been blown.

Perhaps it is more clear why I chose to publish this in the Legislation forum.

Yep, remember folks… they don’t have requirements like www.nachi.org/rigorous2006.htm Their main requirement is one of unverified experience and they rely solely on the “honor” of the applicant to tell them the truth about this unverified experience.

Can we use this thread for a marketing tool?

“Another Reason You Should Choose A NACHI Inspector”

:lol:

I’m going to call it a day. More on this when I return on Sunday. This is a very entertaining document.

Let me leave you with some more Mallory observations about the NACHI exam. This is precious.

…but don’t forget that, even though the puppies and babies and all the rest have easily passed the NACHI exam…

Would you buy a penile implant from this woman?

Good night.

OK but this is moving a bit slow for me. Where can we get the rest of this deposition?

In all seriousness, does she know how utterly ridiculous she sounds when she states that a dog took the NACHI exam?

If my dog took and passed the exam, ANY EXAM, I’d hang up my inspection tools and be a rich man. Imagine the money one could make with a dog who could actually pass an exam designed for ANYONE, even a 1st grader.

It would mean that the animal could read, and control its paws well enough to coordinate keystrokes.

The penile implants parts were funny, and go tothe fact that NAHI may not be able to handle STIFF competition without some help.

When Mallory states that our exam has ridiculous questions, then admits she cant figure out the answers… well all I can say is that their members should be careful when they say that dogs, drunks, children, and idiots can pass our simple test. Their Executive Director cannot.

I have read the entire transcript and the comments/highlights from our attorney. They are priceless…

In all seriousness, does she know how utterly ridiculous she sounds when she states that a dog took the NACHI exam?

If my dog took and passed the exam, ANY EXAM, I’d hang up my inspection tools and be a rich man. Imagine the money one could make with a dog who could actually pass an exam designed for ANYONE, even a 1st grader.

It would mean that the animal could read, and control its paws well enough to coordinate keystrokes.

The penile implants parts were funny, and go tothe fact that NACHI may not be able to handle STIFF competition without some help.

When Makkory states that our exam has ridiculous questions, then admits she cant figure out the answers… well all I can say is that their members should be careful when they say that dogs, drunks, childern, and idiots can pass our simple test. Their Executive Director cannot.

I have read the entire transcript and the comments/highlights from our attorney. They are priceless…

Ya gotta love it. Where can we get a copy of the transcript? This is amazing. It sure shows why they were so anxious to drop the suit after the crumbs they got.

http://texas-inspection.com/bulldog2.jpg

6 A Do we have any evidence that it’s not true? We have
7 evidence that people are other than home inspectors,
8 including dogs, have taken and passed the on line exam
9 and become members of NACHI. I don’t know if we have
10 evidence that one – that the applicants – what do I
11 need evidence for specifically?**

NACHI DOGS RULE!!! :mrgreen:

Todays Daily Door Prize = 1 Free Fire Hydrant

Hey, no negative comments!

Don’t make me call the pee pee implant people:p

Aw come on. We want more of that depo!

Gee, you mean just the same exact requirement that the CMI program has?

Dom,

Someone needs to be the horse’s ***. I guess its your turn.

Two BS degrees and she could not pass the on line test. Perhaps she should have gotten her dog to take the test for her. I wonder how many others have done that and are inspecting under their Canine’s credentials. It just goes to show how very petty all this bickering about proctored tests and other namby pamby complaints really are. I actually feel sorry for her in a way because she was made to look a buffoon on paper for the world to see. Unfortunately she is like so many others; someone in ASHI “told her” they were the biggest and she just simply believed them and most likely repeated it to anyone who would listen.

At least Mallory was honest and told the truth.
Whats so disgraceful about her prior job?

How does that disquilfy her to act as a reprensenative/ spokesperson for a non-profit HI org, where the members are elected to make decisions for the org.memebers?

For this law suit to go as far as it did I’m sure there are a lot of untold facts not reveled here.
As always there is 2 sides to every story.

Doesn’t the posts on other BB’s state, **NACHI ** **agreed **to settle the law suit??

Most of the time nicks and nicks puppits 1/2 spins and versions are full of non factual BS, and often total lies.

This is nachos 1/2 national enquirer version to increase bb hits.
Wheres a copy of nicks deposition?