Burbank (Los Angeles), California
Sept 27-28, 2008 (Sat & Sun)
Ramada Burbank, 2900 N. San Fernando Blvd, Burbank CA 91504
Front Desk: (818- 843-5955 See Map To Course Location
Course Time - 8am - 5pm (local time) - Must register in advance.
Sign-in starts at 7:30am - come early.
Plus FREE InterNACHI membership - $289 value - new members only.
**Plus $100 discount on next years InterNACHI dues for members.
****TITLE: “Thermal Imaging And Building Science”
** **This is an infrared training course intended to familiarize home inspectors
with this new non-destructive testing technology and its applications for
building and home inspections.
- What is thermal imaging?
- The purpose of Thermal Imaging in Home Inspections.
3. Additional Income form Ancillary Services
- The Physics of Thermal Imaging
- Different Types of Image Display
- Applications for Home Inspection
- Inspection Techniques
- Report Writing, Marketing, Liability.
- Building Science, Structure, Systems, And Defects.
** Thermal imaging training will include testing and field assignments.**
All students will have personal interaction with the instructor.**
**No IR camera is required to take this thermal imaging training course. **