QualitySpec Home Inspection is a growing inspection company based in Atlanta. We’re looking to expand our team to include two Home Inspectors immediately. The position offers potential for training, growth & development. Our goal is to make the home inspection experience positive, educational, and easy for our clients (the Buyer and the Realtor partner). Our inspectors use the latest innovation and technology to create customized home inspection reports and deliver them on the same day. Our team accomplishes the home inspection process with quality, integrity, and exceptional customer service.
Our business is growing and we’re offering an exciting opportunity for an aggressive, self-starter who possesses dedication, professionalism, and true people skills. This is a fast-paced business with a reputation for quality, custom reports, and outstanding customer service. We will train the right individual. Experience and qualifications will determine starting pay.
The following is for people with no experience.
- Business minded. Strong attention to detail.
- Great research and time management skills.
- Understand the importance of quality and consistent customer service.
- Basic knowledge of residential home systems and components.
- Ability to participate in local marketing events or programs.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Great listening skills.
- Proficient computer skills.
- Have the aptitude, good presence, and energy.
- Integrity and strong work ethic. Punctual and ability to work unsupervised.
- Reliable transportation, valid driver’s license, and insurance.
- Must be able to work in various weather conditions, climb ladders, walk on roofs, access crawlspace, enter attics as well as stand for long periods of time.
- Ability to pass all employment screening and technical knowledge exams.
- Required to authorize background and driving checks.
- Available to work some evenings and weekends.
- Must be interNachi or ASHI certified at time of hire
- Expected to take property photo for marketing/social media, which we will train you on.
- Must be willing to work all of Metro Atlanta.
When fully trained, you should be doing 10 inspections a week, 47 weeks a year, with a salaried pay band between $40,000 and $45,000 your first year.
- Paid time off after 6 months of full-time employment doing inspections, 1 week your first year.
- The value of pay, tools, insurance, training, and benefits is over the salary band.
- In-house training, we fully train you from the ground up. Paid training is optional or as agreed upon upfront.
- We expect you to do 10 inspections per week. If you show you are capable, you can do 12 to 15 per week.
- We provide leads.
- We provide access to reporting software and general liability insurance.
- Our Admin will manage your schedule.
- Employees reported as W-2, so you are covered with worker’s compensation and unemployment.
To be considered experienced you must have the following:
- 470 inspections which are 1 year with us, expect 10 inspections a week 47 weeks a year.
- Be proficient in the use of technology, iPhones/Androids.
- Have your Wood Destroying Insect and Infrared Certification
- You will be expected to be doing inspections within 2 weeks of being hired.
- Maintain interNachi and/or ASHI certification.
Experienced inspectors, expect to earn $50,000 to $70,000. This position has the potential to be promoted to a Team Lead role with an increased salary.
You must use your own:
- Have core equipment. We will supply you with a list.
Be sure to visit our website at www.qualityspecinspection.com
Growing with our company.
We are investing in our inspectors further with the following:
- Wood Destroying Insect Reports
- Radon Certification
- Mold Certification
- Sewer Scoping Certification
To apply, send a resume and email of your intent to our Admin at email@example.com