HomeSafe Inspection (Atlanta) is a high-tech, multi-inspector firm growing at a rapid pace. People are the key to our success, and we have immediate openings for additional inspectors.
The ideal candidate is someone looking for increased inspection income, someone looking to fill their calendar, or someone tired of running their own business. Inspectors can perform 5-12 inspections per week depending on their needs and schedule (flexibility!).
We provide office support such as marketing, scheduling, and agreement/report distribution. If you are a professional self-starter who wants to inspect homes, provide excellent customer service, and complete inspection reports in a timely and thorough manner, then we would like to hear from you.
• Competitive commission rates
• Increased commission rates each full year with the company
• Increased commission rates for passing ICC certification exams
• Recruiting bonus for attracting new team members
• No territory restrictions
• Certified Inspector (NACHI and/or ASHI)
• Experience with HomeGauge reporting software
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Attention to detail
• Exemplary inspection skills
Extra consideration will be given to candidates who have ICC, infrared, and/or radon certification. Additional training, Level I Thermography certification, and an infrared camera will be provided.
Interested parties should send their resume and credentials to: Atlanta@HomeSafeInspection.com