70,000 to visit NACHI booth at International Home Show in Toronto on Oct 5-8, 2007.

The Power of NACHI

NACHI booth just got upgraded to a highly visible, high traffic corner booth.

Thanks NACHI! :cool: :cool: :cool:

Make that 70,002 I’ll be there.What is the location in Toronto

IM in toronto that weekend, so my wife and i plan on stopping in and getting a chance to meet you bob and all other members. see you there.

Radu and Tony

Still have discount coupons, email your addresses and I will send them to you.

Look forward to seeing you there.

rlp.francis@rogers.com

Oh ya, its only 10min from my house!

http://www.nachi.org/francis2007.htm

I’ll be there tomorrow. :stuck_out_tongue: I’m even willing to man the booth for awhile if Bob needs a break.

Taken today at the Home Show

DSC00441.JPG

DSC00442.JPG

Looking good there guys.

Nice job.

Marcel :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Btw Bob Francis is on the left. :wink:

I would like to thank NACHI for their GREAT support in helping this event. It was very rewarding. CMI, IAQ and NACHI were great. Met lots and lots of people… also a fair number of real estate agents and a few past clients, one from five years ago.

Also a special thanks to Raymond Wand.

And to all the other inspectors that came out to meet and greet, it was nice to put faces to the names.

Sorry I will make it short, I just got back in a few hours ago and am very exhausted.

Once again thanks NACHI

Nice to hear you had a good time Robert, now get some rest. ha. ha.

Good job.

Marcel :slight_smile: :smiley:

Robert,

Judging by the number of people expressing an interest about Nachi inspections while I was at the booth, it was a smashing success. I particularly liked the interest by several inspectors who are currently enrolled in home inspection courses wanting to find out more about becoming a NACHI member.

Keep up the good works!

Best regards,