8 Hours Website Optimization & Marketing Seminar in Sacremento on May 1.

Posted with Permission from Nick. This is a CREIA Seminar but everyone’s invited. I will be the only speaker. InterNACHI members will receive 8 CE’s for attending.

Turning Your  Website Into A Call Generating Machine

Earn 8 CEC’s While Learning How to Increase Your Businesses
**Go to http://www.CREIA.org to sign up (top right corner)
This seminar is for all inspectors, whether you currently have a website, or don’t have one ( we’ll talk about why you need one!). We’ll discuss:

• The foundation of what a websites true value is.
  • How having a website is important for offline marketing.
  • How to get to the top of the search engines to make the best use of it
  • How to convert the people who are looking at your site into callers.
  • How to optimize sites for keywords, page titles, content, domain names
  • Why dynamic content such as blogs and news feeds are important
  • How to effectively use paid search engine ads until your site naturally appears on the first page.
  • Why have multiple websites and how it increases your profit.
  • How to ensure that the client actually calls you after looking at your site
  • Convert visitors into sales even at midnight.
  • And a LOT more!

Dominic Maricic – Bio
President of Home Inspector Pro Inspection Software and Website Hosting, founded in 2004. Home Inspector Pro is now used in 11 countries and in 5 languages.
Dominic Maricic has a degree in Computer Science and spent 10 years teaching math, computer programming and website design at the high school level. He’s been designing websites for over 15 years for personal use and businesses. On top of being the main programmer for Home Inspector Pro, he’s currently in charge of the websites for multiple inspector associations and assisting others associations in SEO.
Dominic has been publishing articles for the inspection industry on how to improve their website rankings for several years. Over the past 2 years he’s traveled around the country giving talks on website optimization and increasing sales for Home Inspectors. These articles have been used by inspectors across the country to improve their site rankings and their business.

When: SATURDAY May 1st, 2010
**Where: **Where: TWI Facilities, 1513 Sports Drive – Suite 200 Sacramento, CA 95834 near ARCO Arena
Times: 8 AM - 5 PM

• 7:30AM—SIGN-IN & CONTINENTAL BREAKFAST

**Cost: *****$***159 BUCKS FOR 8 CEC’S—A GREAT DEAL!
Price includes: CONTINENTAL BREAKFAST AND CATERED LUNCH
GO TO http://www.creia.org TO SIGN-UP
Questions? Dominic Maricic : Dominic@HomeInspectorPro.com

Should be great!

Now that sounds like one good seminar, too bad it is so far.
Hope all take advantage of this one that live close to the area. :slight_smile:

When is the Chicago version coming. :slight_smile:

Glad to see Nor Cal is getting some good seminars. Seems as tho the CalNachi is non existant. Understandable due to the competition up here from new graduates, monkeys, 2 sided contractors and the non licensing requirement in this great state.

Seems like this would be a great topic for distance learning. How about a Webinar style delivery? Y’know technology for the technologists??

I would participate.

CalNACHI closed their doors a few months ago.

I am working on a series of 2 hour webinars to be done once a month. Nothing beats a live in person session for this type of stuff but the webinars will allow me to focus on specific topics from beginning to advanced, where in class I usually need to start with the basics and work my way up each time.

Paul, I hope to see you there :wink:

Rick, hopefully at the InterNACHI Vegas Convention!

I plan on it…Sucks to here about CalNachi. I used to help out with them and it seemed we could never get anyone to show up to meetings or network at all. Go’s to show what kinda dog eat dog world we have up here with monkeys, contractors and roofers doing all the home inspections and still working on properties that they inspected. Time for Licensing in my opinion.

I agree. I spent around 100 hours making that website for Keith too.

I look forward to seeing you.

Make sure you guys register at http://www.creia.org/index.php?option=com_dtregister&eventId=3218&Itemid=&task=event_register&type=reg_individual if you’re coming. If we get too many people we might have to find a larger venue.

Last Chance to Sign Up! I already know I’ll be seeing some of you Saturday. I hope to see more.