San Diego - July 24th - Website Optimization & Marketing Seminar

Turning Your Website Into A Call Generating Machine

Earn 8 CEC’s While Learning How to Increase Your Businesses :mrgreen:

The Event Is In SanDiego, Exact Location Below.

This seminar is for all inspectors, whether you currently have a website, or don’t have one ( we’ll talk about why you need one!). We’ll discuss:

What a websites true value is…

How having a website is important for offline marketing.

How to get to the top of the search engines to make the best use of it

How to convert the people who are looking at your site into callers.

How to optimize sites for keywords, page titles, content, domain names

Why dynamic content such as blogs and news feeds are important

How to effectively use paid search engine ads until your site naturally appears on the first page.

How to use social networking sites like Facebook to bring in jobs.
Why have multiple websites and how it increases your profit.

How to ensure that the client actually calls you after looking at your site

How to convert visitors into sales even at midnight.

And a LOT more!

Speaker Dominic Maricic – Bio

President of Home Inspector Pro Inspection Software and Website Hosting, founded in 2004. Home Inspector Pro is now used in 15 countries and in 6 languages.

Dominic Maricic has a degree in Computer Science and spent 10 years teaching math, computer programming and website design at the high school level. He’s been designing websites for over 15 years for personal use and businesses. On top of being the main programmer for Home Inspector Pro, he’s currently in charge of the websites for multiple inspector associations (includeing CREIA) and assisting others associations in SEO.

Dominic has been publishing articles for the inspection industry on how to improve their website rankings for several years. Over the past 2 years he’s traveled around the US and Canada giving talks on website optimization and increasing sales for Home Inspectors. These articles have been used by inspectors across the country to improve their site rankings and their business.

When: SATURDAY July 24th, 2010
Where: Where: 10440 Black Mountain Road, San Diego 92126.
It is just off I-15, Mira Mesa exit coming from the north, and Carroll Canyon Rd coming from the south.

Times: 8 AM - 5 PM

7:30AM—SIGN-IN & CONTINENTAL BREAKFAST

Cost: $159 BUCKS FOR 8 CEC’S—A GREAT DEAL! Spouses can attend for $59. Email Us For Coupon Code

Price includes: CONTINENTAL BREAKFAST AND CATERED LUNCH

Questions? Dominic Maricic : Dominic@HomeInspectorPro.com

This class is half full. Make sure to sign up as the spots are starting to fill up fast as the date approaches. We have NACHI inspectors coming from as far as Ontario, Canada to the talk (makes a nice vacation/write off!)

Just a reminder that this course is only a week away!

When are you coming to the east coast?

Last year I did around 9 cities with Nick, Mike Crow and a few other guys. Only thing planned right now is conference in Atlanta in January.

So, reading between the lines, you don’t have any info on a Nachi Conference in Vegas either?

Not yet, but I’m hoping to hear about it soon so I can get things planned. I’ll be in San Diego this Saturday, Nick was working on something with TAREI for next month in Houstin, I’ll be in Vegas in October for the COA Conference and planning on a San Francisco talk around September.

Thanks. Keep us informed of any cities you add in the future. Me’thinks many of us are craving a ‘hands on’ of your expertise.

Will do!

I taught him everything he knows.
The little green guy is actually in honor of me or can’t you tell?

Bob, don’t forget that I need to see you the day before the seminar in San Diego to make sure I don’t need to tailor the green guy costume after you lost all that weight :smiley:

I refuse to do a jig in that costume , so please drop it.

You don’t need to do a dance. I just need you to wear it and sit in class for 8 hours :smiley:

Last day to sign up. They’re taking down the registrations about half way through the day so they can have an exact number to order food for breakfast & lunch.