Actually, Trump is Making a Strong Comeback

IF you want to talk Trump :man_shrugging:

UMMM no 0biden is a loser, let’s talk Trump and making America great.

You mean “greater?”

7 Likes

95% of rebublicans in Congress right now are RINO’s (republican in name only) and part of the uni-party problem we have in this Nation right now. Hopefully we can get a majority of MAGA House and Senate in 2024.

1 Like

Voting DemonRat

2 Likes

Everyone spouting off about wanting to talk Trump… and POOF they’re gone.

5 Likes

Trump is still live now, if you want to debate.

4 Likes

Oh boy I can’t wait for the debates to start.
When’s the first one scheduled for?

1 Like

I can only reiterate what I’ve been saying… barring trump from the Primaries can only aid President Biden in that… #1 Trump is weak… #2 his Republican rivals are even weaker. By keeping him in the race it prevents the Republicans from choice which only makes Joe Biden stronger. All things work for good for those who love god. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

LOL SAVED.

1 Like

NOT EMPTY TROLL BOT NOT EMPTY

Dave chow down and eat shit! :thinking: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :musical_note: :musical_note: :musical_note:

1 Like

Hey FJB you wanna bet $100 that Trump sweeps super Tuesday? OH WAIT never mind you have a proven track record of not honoring the bets you made.

1 Like

Dave don’t post with your mouth full. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :musical_note: :musical_note: :musical_note:

how-could-you-fit-both-these-balls-in-yo-mouth-348903-1-2477982335

Looks like all your other FJB fans have left convo… carry on TDS peeps. :rofl: :roll_eyes: :lying_face:
truth679
truth1052