Almost made winter without

Not even close! Len you have the imagination and yet did not get one single thing right in that statement. I have 4 on the floor of my Insurance company on my side. In fact one lady said she would not have responded so kind. Never the less as I do know how litigious people can be I have allowed my Insurance broker to put it on file and will not be paying the city a thin dime.
I also will not be having my Insurance go up.

The biggest percentage goes to the Province not the City.

Kevin, I made three or four statements in my last post. One was straight out of the legislative documents so I’m pretty certain that was accurate. The second and third which stated that the other driver stopped safely (didn’t cross a light and didn’t hit anything) and you didn’t (following too closely, unable to stop a vehicle which you are presumably well aware of the weight and capabilities of given your length of time driving it) both statements accurate.

The next statement was that you said it was the city’s fault, and yet the city didn’t make you hit the other car, nor did it make you maneuver your vehicle in any particular way, nor did it make the lights change, nor did it make the other car stop and you not, so I’m pretty accurate my statement is accurate and yours not so much.

My next statement was that we all do stupid things. Read this message board and it is littered with evidence of that. Again accurate statement.

As for us all chalking it up to experience and learning from it, OK you got me. It is apparent from your response that to use the word “ALL” in my statement was inaccurate and for that I apologise,

You painted the picture wrong and it is something you and many others due all the time. Now go look after your non existence.

Bored today Kevin?