Almost made winter without

You being this lucky now might be good time to buy a lotto ticket.

No I was thinking about a more intemedating bumper. LOL

So you intend to be involved in more incidents with your vehicle? :shock:

Well JJ I need to protect my investment. Just because it is old I have no plans to retire it. I was thinking this should do the trick.
http://search.yahoo.com/search?p=Bush+truck+bumper+kit+(Dodge)&ei=UTF-8&fr=moz35

Unfortunately the law in Ontario is very simple, whether on not a driver cut you off and slamed on the breaks, screamed to a brake burning, tire melting stop, slid sideways on a rain slick pavement to halt in front of you, or was stopped at a light just like you and you were hit from behind and driven into the guy in front, all scenarios I have seen and been involved in, you are responsible for hitting the guy in front. According to the law you either didn’t leave enough room under the driving conditions, you did not slow down to allow enough space after a motorist passed you or just for clarity and spreading the pain between insurance companies in a multi car pile up. Been on the short end of that stick, Sucks.

It is, typically, the same around here, Bruce…

I wonder how fast the guy was doing backwards that hit Kevin .
The guy must have been backing up for Kevin to not be in the wrong ???

Hmmmm Interesting

That is way to complicated for KW to understand. :slight_smile:

Ha, ha, ha,…Good one, Roy.:smiley:

Take a hike guys! I have explained all I need to about this and if you can’t figure out the info from my first comment you can’t say squat. My Insurance is not going up.

You also pay little for your Car plates I believe ???

I would go with Chris, his other job has good insights as to who (Kevin) would be in the wrong.

I will not be paying a dime to the city.
It is less than 200 in damages.

As I said, usually “Careless Driving” is charged in rear-end collisions, and they get dealt down to “Follow Too Closely.” Normally the person in motion gets the ticket. The word ‘accident’ is a bit of a misnomer, as it implies that there is no explanation for why it happened, but invariably if a crash occurs, someone was zigging when they should have been zagging ! :mrgreen:

In KW’s case, he was probably Zig-Zag’ing… :shock:

I expect that out you Jj and I meant what I said.

Well then, you weren’t surprised or disappointed when it happened. Awesome! :roll:

Funny thing yesterday one of my friends made a bet with someone for $50.00 that he could not go across SSM without hitting a major pot hole. He, the driver lost the bet. LOL
I have this to add with that in mind for those who are Ford lovers and don’t Dodge.:mrgreen:

https://scontent-b-ord.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn2/t1.0-9/1379260_10151671792352553_1428467705_n.jpg

Should of bet you that you couldn’t drive across SSM without hitting another car. Would of made another $50. LOL.

Amber light
(15)](http://www.e-laws.gov.on.ca/html/statutes/french/elaws_statutes_90h08_f.htm#s144s15) Every driver approaching a traffic control signal showing a circular amber indication and facing the indication shall stop his or her vehicle if he or she can do so safely, otherwise he or she may proceed with caution. R.S.O. 1990, c. H.8, s. 144 (15).

The driver in front and you both saw the light at the same time, they stopped on a slick, slippery road, you didn’t stop in time. They stopped safely, you didn’t. Sorry Kevin but any way you cut it, it’s your fault.

Blaming the city is an interesting tactic, but I don’t think anyone in attendance would put the city at the scene of the crime. Just suck it up. We all do something stupid like that once in a while, but we all chalk it up to experience and (hopefully) learn from it.