Announcement of Vendor Section on the Message Board

Thanks Nick

B U L L S H I T !!

There were 9 members on the Ethics Committee for the investigation, deliberation and voting on 8 individual charges. There were hundreds of emails exchanged. A special message board had to be set up for discussion on a separate website, no thanks to NACHI. It took over 6 weeks before the final vote was tallied.

Joe Farsetta recused himself from the whole process and other than sending the complaints on to the Committee and giving specific information, was not involved at all.

The Committee had 3 former Members of the Year, 2 original ESOP contributors and a former NACHI President.

The results were written out by the Committee Chair, approved by the Committee, and given to Joe Farsetta. You were contacted directly and said NO. Plain and simple NO. To come on this board and then say you weren’t involved is BS. You overruled the Committee with various reasons that changed over and over, sort of like throwing spaghetti against the wall and seeing how much sticks.

Under the guise of “not wanting to harm the members” you overruled the Committee. I am still not sure how suspending someone that was found guilty on numerous charges of COE violations (and not guilty on others) protects the members. If a member wants this persons services, they can go directly to them via phone, email or website. NACHI does not need to be another portal for wares… that is unless perhaps the organization or founder is getting a kickback? This person has threatened lawsuits for posts made on your supposed “unmoderated” message board. Well guess what. It is now moderated. Not by you, not by the Ethics Committee but by a Vendor who picks and chooses if he likes your post or not. If someone poses a question or states a point of view that he does not like, he threatens legal action. THIS IS PROTECTING THE MEMBERS? by allowing free discussion except if this one person doesn’t like the way it looks?

The guano coming out of your office is so deep you can’t even see it has affected your vision. You aren’t protecting your members, you are protecting a friend that you may or may not have business dealing with. But then it is your organization. You do as you please, but don’t try and buffalo the members by saying your actions are to protect them.

SHAME. Not protection. Nothing but shame has been brought on this organization by your decision.

Thank you Stephen

What EXACTLY are you talking about??? What DISEASE? WHO?

Jeff I “Think” he is talking about Troy. Guessing he used to drink a bit to much.

Jim

Are you sure about that? I heard it went more like what Stephan just posted above.

Jim

Now that is worth repeating !!

Jim

How about a stronger code of ethics and message board behavior for InterNACHI members as well.

If we were to view a Vendor as a guest in our house.
I am many times appalled at the way some of our membership treat the Vendors.
I believe there are some in this membership that push for disruption, chaos and rudeness. Some individuals are overdue on their release from our membership.

Please note that at no time in this post have I pointed a finger or called out a name. SO…
If you feel the need to defend yourself against my statements then take a longer look in the mirror because you my friend may be a large problem to this Association.

And the rest of us are to know this how? Perhaps those with “diseases” need to post it in their signatures that they are “sensitive” and need to be coddled…

Here… I’ll begin…

My name is Jeff Jonas, and I have been diagnosed (all in the last 18 months) with the following diseases:

1. Heart Disease
  2. Hyper-Tension
  3. Hypo-Thyroidism
  4. Diabetes- Type II

Anyone who wants to poke fun at me… go for it! I don’t give a rats-a s s about what you think about me. I am not here to make friends. So, for those of you who have an aversion to me, F.O.A.D.!!!

Next…! :shock:

:roll::roll:

LMAO…Jeff I just spit my soda all over my monitor…for some reason that just cracked me up. It really shouldn’t as I actually have all that you mention, not to mention Super High Blood pressure and this board definitely doesn’t help that…:shock:

Jim

STFU ahole

I was referring to no particular person Jeff. I am sorry you felt the undesirable need to defend yourself.

I am actually catching the tail wind of alot of this as I have not been around or very active on the message board lately.
I’ve been more busy running my business.

I have no idea what has sparked hatred or mistrust toward Nathan.
I have seen rude comments about his services and alternatives that were offered by some members. It is always nice that we can help eachother by searching for other similar services to what is currently being utilized.

If someone would like to clue me into why there is such a push against Nathan Please do so in a Private message to avoid plugging this thread with off topic material.

All I was getting at is that there is a repeated bad attitude displayed on this message board in all sections by a consistent few members.
I have no problem with Vendors being sent into their own section of the message board where their services can be sought after by those who choose to utilize their services, or only allowed to access the open sections of the forums.

Bingo.

Thanks Jim! :smiley:

See, that is why you and I generally get along. We have the same warped sense of humor. We can see the humor in even the most serious of issues. The one exception being this Nathan ordeal.

F–k off and die

Not meaning you of course but just answering the question…:slight_smile:

Through all of this, there are only a couple of fellow inspectors that knew of my health issues. They only knew because I speak with them often, and consider them my friends. I only posted this info now, for two reasons…

1. Many, many members here also have “Diseases” that affect them on a daily basis. Some a hell-of-a-lot more serious than a drinking problem. I know it doesn’t seem that way to Troy, but many of us have been, or still are, there. I grew up in Chicago, and now live in Minnesota, two major drinking areas. What the hell do you think we do all winter anyways? I quit drinking 23 years ago. It’s behind me, where it belongs. I sucked it up, and moved along. Yeah, Linas can be a dick sometimes, but he can also be very helpful. It’s who he is, and everyone here knows it. Accept it, or put him on ignore.

2. You and others like to post that many members here have nothing better to do, and are not inspectors. Guess what? Six months ago, due to all my new found “diseases”, I found it extremely difficult to work. I did what I could, and I hired another inspector to assist when I felt I could be in a dangerous situation, ie. inspecting the roof on a 4-story apartment building, for one example. I didn’t come here and piss and moan about all my problems. I sucked it up, and did what I had to do, as I’m sure many other guy’s here do. You have no F*CKING idea about me and others in this Association. For you to come into OUR house (InterNACHI) to judge and belittle us and our businesses, well, you can just F.O.A.D.!!!

I didn’t complain Jeff. I could care less what Linas or anyone else on this MB says about me.

I actually learn a lot from Linas. Of course it’s at the infrequent times that he’s not being Linas :mrgreen:

I hope your health has been improving Jeff.

Stephen, I have no financial dealings with Nathan whatsoever, ESOP committee wasn’t “overruled,” I didn’t attend the “agreement” meeting, no members are getting sued, and this message board will remain unmoderated.