Anyone know what this thing is? Part of service drop?

A client found this thing in her yard and thinks it’s part of her neighbor’s (old original) service drop. Can anyone identify it?

I remember vaguely seeing something exactly like that years ago. Just can’t seem to place it. I’m thinking more like a car part. Body bushing or something like that. Transmission mount.

Looks like an isolator block for a HVAC unit.

Throw it in the trash and forget about it

1 Like