BIG Changes for Google Ranking in 2015

Dom is the biggest SEO expert on this forum Frank…who do you in your mind think knows more buddy ?

I was backing Dom up. Maybe you misunderstood.

Dom is very good at it, the thing here is we are talking about thousands of inspectors (and sites) Dom can’t rank everyone lollll…Here in Canada NACHI ranks 3 on the first page, ANIEB and AIBQ have the top spots. while backlinking with DMOZ is still a very important factor in ranking on google, this year the ‘‘sharing of socialmedia content’’ will be a huge ranking factor

-Facebook
-Twitter
-Google +
-Linkedin
-Pintrest
-Wikipedia (NACHI has an article there, let us all backlink from it lollll)

my guess is, if socialmedia share will be a huge factor, can you imagine if all of the inpectors liked/shared/ others inspectors content trought their socialmedia …we are talking about thousands and thousands of quality backlinks on the socialmedia’s web…a big freaking web of links that Google will notice

now everyones content will be shared thousands of time…WOW talk about going viral

the advantage is that NACHI is the BIGGEST association in the world with thousands of members, it’s bigger than any other associations out there, we should take advantage of this…really squeeze the lemon to see how much juice we can make

I use onlywire (software) to publish my content in all of my socialmedia account at once, i do have other accounts that reshares this content,
and this had made a huge difference in my ranking, i’m moving up and that’s good, on some search i have the #2 #4 #5 spot on the first page of google

Now if Dominic could created a software or a server that links and shares everyone’s social media content together, damn i’d buy that, because this is gold

Note: to see your actual ranking:
log off your Google accounts, go trough a proxy server in your area, and search your main keyword, then you’ll see where you are

I know some inspectors are saying:
‘‘pfff, i get calls every day, my site has a killer ranking and i’m too good’’
Maybe for now…but, if there’s a change or update in the Panda algo, you could get screwed over without you even noticing it …until it’s too late…:shock:

below is the picture of my ranking trough a proxy
(Sorry it’s in french)