Career Change in Montreal!

Joey, are you sure you still want to be an inspector? These guys were all normal before they became inspectors, lol.

5 Likes

Thanks for breaking the tension, Ryan. Lol.
Good on you.

1 Like

Joey do yourself a favor and start with basic HI tool kit. You can ad equipment as you see the demand for it. My advice is to spend more now and don’t buy cheap stuff. You will regret it. Not sure what kind of vehicle you own but I would not arrive in a geo metro. I don’t advertise on my truck other than a custom license plates. Does Montreal require mentorship to be licensed? If you don’t have a strong construction background riding along with someone would be imperative in my opinion.

Good luck! This forum is great for advice and guidance.

1 Like

You are racist to the core and should be banned from this forum.

As to my previous post I apply the same logic.
Do you know what a racist is?
A racist is someone that is prejudiced against or antagonistic toward a person or people on the basis of their membership in a particular racial or ethnic group, typically one that is a minority or marginalized.

Mr. Goldenberg has attacked me for being anti sematic for ten years. He itches for negativity.
Now I fight back with any means necessary to shut this mans vial mouth. And it is vial sir.

You do not know me and most of all you are one gullible fool to pick sides in something you know little to nothing about.

I respect you as a member and colleague, but you certainly have no regard for for the truth.
And to that I say, I genuflect at a dog and say to you, Lol. If you say so.

No you said it. Own it.

1 Like

What started your beef with Semitics?
By the way, “semetic” is not a word. Neither is “sematic”.

Damn it, now I’m arguing semantics. :rofl:
Tip your waitress, I’ll be here all week.

Carry on.

7 Likes

I own everything I say. Make sense man. Of course I do.
As you own everything you say, which to me and others a glimpse into you and your need to say something you know very little about.
IE: You replied to the OP knowing very little about my jurisdiction which tells me all I need to know about your limited understanding of the home inspection industry and how others can sew doubt into your thinking process.
Mark Goldenberg and JJ at there best. Lol.

Best to sit back and watch the show and keep away from posts you deem not fit for MB member consumption. Lol.

Your The Best Bert,
I will not post anymore on this thread.
Thanks for bringing me back to my senses.

1 Like

Just like an addiction, first step is recognition. Anyone that labels someone a “Jewish InterNACHI member“ has some serious issues.

1 Like

Just for clarity, Walter. I have been labeled hostile to or prejudiced against Jewish people, anti Semitic, for 10 years by Mark Goldenberg.
Walter, Does that make it true?
What if someone on the InterNACHI forum did that to you for 10 years? Hmmm…
Wouldn’t you be a little angry defending yourself from the member for ten years as he trolls your post adding no credible information to the thread. Hm… He does it to get you mad enough to lash out in poor taste. He bates you.
So I say again. I will fight back anyway I can seeing this has to end and I am certainly not going to leave the MB.

All the best Walter.
Keep well.

The moment in time I discovered Robert for the WAFI he is…

2 Likes

Yes, JJ. Feeling left out again? I am sure everyone is aware you are here.
As I stated before, 2 members to avoid at all cost are on this thread.
Now you got a taste of there qualities. It never ends.
Too bad.
So sad for the organization and industry.

Nighty night everyone.

I guess it needs to be said again.

You are a disgrace to this organization and industry.

3 Likes

Uh, huh!

1 Like

Op reading this thread…

12 Likes

What came first Walter. The Chicken or the Egg?

And I recant to you. Anyone that labels someone a “ been labeled hostile to or prejudiced against Jewish people, anti Semitic,“ has some serious issues.

I am sober 25 years. Been there done that buddy. More soul searching and personal clean up than you can believe. Still invest and edit daily.
Walter. Maybe you should do some real reflecting on truth, lies and forgiveness. Clears the mind.
Food for thought.

True to your word huh… … …

Further move I will be avoiding the message board
I will avoid the message board
I will not post on the MB any longer
I am going to stop posting on the MB
Time to say good by to InterNACHI MB
Now you are confusing me
I am Dumb as stones sometimes

3 Likes

Let it go Robert!

6 Likes

Hi Joey,

There’s a Chapter here in Québec and we can help!

G

4 Likes