CDC fictitious COVID numbers

Did you even read the article? This is why no one trust the media. Crazy headlines to get clicks

DeSantis ramped up the call for Floridians to seek out monoclonal antibody treatments in August as coronavirus cases spiked. He’s held news conferences at treatment sites and a Tampa hospital touting the effectiveness of the drug if people receive treatment soon after testing positive.

“Early treatment with these monoclonal antibodies – Regeneron and others – have proven to radically reduce the chances that somebody ends up being hospitalized,” DeSantis said Monday at a treatment site in Orlando. “Reducing hospital admissions has got to be a top priority.”

Experts agree with him. The drugs, when given within 10 days of initial symptoms, have been shown to cut rates of hospitalization and death by roughly 70%.

“We definitely need treatments like monoclonal antibodies that can prevent mild disease from progressing to severe disease.

Then before that in the article, it said this about the investments.

It’s not unusual for hedge funds to have a wide range of investments. And BlackRock, which has primarily donated to Democratic candidates, though has also donated substantially to Republicans, has a large holding in the company — more so than Citadel.

2 Likes

Thanks Governor Ron!
At least if I’m even “exposed”, I can go somewhere ASAP & receive free treatment.

Today, Governor Ron DeSantis announced that the State of Florida opened a new monoclonal antibody therapy treatment site in Broward County. This location will be open 7 days a week from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. with an ability to serve more than 300 patients daily.

2 Likes

Yes, don’t wear masks don’t do anything else, get sick, and then use my drug to get better and make me a bunch of money. Does that about sum it up for you?

2 Likes

Here is a drug that can help people but your conspiracy theory may make them not want to use it. Boy, does that sound familiar?

His donors donate to both parties, did you miss that part?

And yes, I agree…follow the money. Covid is making zillions of people rich, especially the TV bobble heads promoting fear, fear, fear.

3 Likes

So he finally admits there may be a problem? Oh no never mind…never ever…not him in Florida…

1 Like

Where was the drug 10 months ago? When did Trump use it again?

To help you out, creating a situation which requires a drug to fix that you are heavily invested in, is a little beyond the pale as they say.

1 Like

The democrats are invested in it too, you did not read that part either? They isolated DiSantis in the headline but had to come clean in the article.

1 Like

Put your listening ears on, DeSantis is the one in control. Get it?

1 Like

And you can only get this drug (which is highly effective) in ONE hospital in NY, what does that tell you? While DiSantis was mobilizing the national guard into nursing homes, Cuomo was sending them back to their death.

3 Likes

Since my wife works in one of those facilities, he wasn’t putting the National Guard there, he was funneling covid patients there.

Speaking of a National Guard, they were there once. Then each of the facilities had to hire their own people to come in to do the testing.

If you don’t know what you’re talkin about you should probably just shut up.

At what point does one realize it’s all about politics and $$$$? Look past all that and make wise choices. Pretty simple for those that are smart, and don’t won’t to argue and fight about it.

5 Likes

The left wants this country shut-down because it is a path to universal income and likely healthcare and sh*t ton of other government controlled subsidies which will never go away once we get the appetite for them.

That is listening ears. Some people do not want the patient well.

5 Likes

Better than never.

What morons trust the CDC?

9 Likes

It was nothing more than a photo op. Not only did the facilities have to bring in their own people, they also had to manufacture their own ppe and a host of other things.

Of course the media didn’t want to bother to cover any of that.

Why would anyone, left or right, want the country shut down? Personally I believe shutting the country down was a mistake.

Nevertheless, without people out working doing things, then everything will completely Fall Apart. All you had to do was follow 2 Simple Rules, wear a mask and stay 6 feet away from everyone. We could have opened up and we wouldn’t be in this situation we’re in now where we’re facing an outbreak that’s even worse than the first one was.

1 Like

But 2020 has required an exceptional commitment by the Florida Guard. Since March, 800 to 3,000 Florida guardsmen have been on duty every day in support of COVID-19 operations.

Source

Since March 2020, the National Guard said, more than 2,300 Florida National Guardsmen have been on duty to support the state’s COVID-19 response at community-based testing sites, assisted living facilities, airports and food banks. They’ve provided a variety of support, including testing, screening, food distribution and traffic control support.

Source:

As you can see, it continues today

2 Likes

But…But…DiSantis was making people sick?

Oh, you want mandated rules?

And no drugs that may help just in case someone might get rich. I get it now.

But this is not a right or left thing? That article was not one bit bias? Oh no.

e eventually served on a COVID-19 mission for a month setting up a testing site in Miami-Dade County, went back to drills, deployed to Washington for about 10 days to respond to civil unrest and went back last month for another 10 days to help with security for the presidential inauguration.

As I said, a photo op. The article was from February of last year.

1 Like

And January of this year while they were helping vaccination sites that would cost DiSantis money if people got inoculated.