CDC fictitious COVID numbers

You need to mandate things because people are too stupid for their own good. That’s why we have seat belt laws. If we didn’t I would suspect about 38% of the population wouldn’t wear them and then piss and moan when they were catapulted out of their vehicles when crashing while drunk.

1 Like

Bull shite

1 Like

Another tough guy. I’m willing to bet money that you are vaccinated and probably have the day circled on the calendar when you can get your booster shot.

1 Like

Bingo, elitist. I knew it and I was waiting for you to say it. We are not competent to run our own lives. We need big government. You and I are so far apart on the spectrum it is not even measurable.

1 Like

CDC aside, what generates the most revenues in Florida? What will curtail these revenues?

On a side note, what single event generates the most revenue in a year for South Dakota? What would inhibit these?

$$$$$$ over rules logical thinking all day, everyday…

Do you honestly think every major government in the world called each other up one day and said leets fuck the worlds economy and sell a drug. Look beyond your country people, there is a whole world out there, this is world wide. For you that think this is some sort of government conspiracy please think on the magnitude of this.

City leaders tried to shut them down, they came anyway LOL. No stopping that herd.

As usual, you assume things that are not true. I am far from someone who is for big government. There are some basic rules that need to be in place mainly for the safety of the idiots that are running around.

Elitist? Take a look at the former president then reassess your statement.

1 Like

Come to Florida for our beaches go home in a box.

1 Like

Not true. I’m a admin on a Sturgis forum board since 2003.

Maybe I was misinformed. My daughter lives there and works it every year. Before Sturgis, she told me they were trying to shut it down.

Selective Amnesia is the term you’re looking for…

The City of Sturgis had concerns in 2020, and wanted to implement and impose restrictions. They did impose certain guidelines that no one adhered to, but the rally numbers were down anyways. Maybe 450k of mostly the “I don’t care” crowd.

This year it was up to 750K plus and there was no fighting about not having it.

1 Like

That is what I was referring to. Glad the numbers are back up. I have people up there that depend on it.

Do you vet your clients?

Nice direction change attempt. As I predicted sitting at home turtling waiting for everything to be solved by everyone else.

What my clients do is their business, I protect myself.

What do you do?

Woah, wait…we need rules and regulations right? To stop the idiots. I am so confused.

Wow are you pathetic or what?

Must frost your backside that Desantis is your governor.

2 Likes

If my clients want to be idiots, I can’t stop them. Of course they were smart enough to hire me so I sincerely doubt my clients are idiots.
As someone once said an educated consumer is my best client.

No, what Frosts my backside, is that there wasn’t anyone competent to run against him.

Just like the other thief in the night Rick Scott.

1 Like